• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn, it may be time to check out of this world. Get you eye and mind bleach ready. Beam me the fuck up, Scotty.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

• Trans dads Danny Wakefield, left, and Kayden Coleman, both shirtless, show their baby bumps.

Though trans dads like Danny Wakefield, left, and Kayden Coleman are open about their pregnancy and birth stories, a lack of cultural awareness continues to fuel misinformation and stigma. (Danny Wakefield via Instagram/Kayden X Coleman via Instagram)
      When Danny Wakefield gave birth to their first child in 2020, it brought to light a string of issues faced by transgender parents in the health care system.
      “I had a really hard pregnancy,” Wakefield, 36, who is transgender but also uses they/them pronouns, tells Yahoo Life. During emergency room visits, Wakefield says they were met with “snickers” from nurses, as well as “doubt, disbelief and a lack of knowledge” from physicians ill-equipped to handle their needs.
      “In one instance, it took an hour and a half to get them to treat me because they didn't believe I was pregnant,” Wakefield says. “The doctors and nurses would talk quietly among themselves, asking each other questions about me, instead of asking me directly — the patient who's sitting right in front of them.”
      Stories like Wakefield’s are not uncommon, says Dr. Juno Obedin-Maliver, assistant professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Stanford University School of Medicine. That’s mainly because the medical establishment — and society at large — has little knowledge about pregnancy in the trans male population.

“We grow up in a world with books, from preschool on up, that until very recently have not imagined or really represented the diversity of communities as they are,” Obedin-Maliver tells Yahoo Life. “None of our systems have been designed to delineate the difference between somebody's gender and somebody's pregnancy capacity.”
      That’s slowly changing, Obedin-Maliver points out, due to a growing demand from transgender patients — and because more and more are sharing their stories, as with a recently trending New York Times Op-Doc about a trans man giving birth in a small town in Mexico.​

Trans dads Danny Wakefield, left, and Kayden Coleman, both shirtless, show their baby bumps.

Though trans dads like Danny Wakefield, left, and Kayden Coleman are open about their pregnancy and birth stories, a lack of cultural awareness continues to fuel misinformation and stigma. (Danny Wakefield via Instagram/Kayden X Coleman via Instagram)

I want to cut off my tits and be a man. I am offended if you don't recognize me as a man. I am offended if you don't recognize me as a woman (accept/think I'm pregnant).

The mental illness and victim games are strong in this subset of narcissitic turds.

For a change, let's be honest.... This is just a kinky heterosexual couple. The only thing unique to today is their strident demand that the world beyond their bedroom participate in their delusion.

Gender dysphoria is a real thing. However, the left has co-opted a psychological issue, seeking to normalize it for their own cause. Instead of treatment and understanding, the left encourages it and the libtards, since they can't think for themselves, embrace it.
    If you remember, there was a Navy SEAL that transistioned, when Ben Shapiro, confronted him with facts, he threatened physical violence. Low and behold, said he/she/they/them is seeking to detransition, because he was lied to and convinced that he had gender dysphoria, instead of, hey, your gay and like cock.
    It is costing folks their lives. They are being sterilized before they fully grasp what they are doing (intsant gratification) with deadly results.
    Here is a good video by Tim Pool.

Last edited:
    I want to cut off my tits and be a man. I am offended if you don't recognize me as a man. I am offended if you don't recognize me as a woman (accept/think I'm pregnant).

The mental illness and victim games are strong in this subset of narcissitic turds.
    That's pretty much my take. HowTF can you claim to be 'a man' and still want to get pregnant?!

Mental illness on display for the world to see.

M

So..., they are female, who want to be male and are taking lots of testosterone, but have hetero partners/spouses, who inseminate them and they're preggers? Isn't the testosterone bad for pregnancy and the child? I have a hard time understanding this. I suspect, it only makes sense in their warped identities.
    My brother in law has an 18y/o nephew, who is trans and on estrogen, since he was 16. He has a boyfriend, who is the same and they consider themselves "lesbians". I can tolerate him, at family events, but I have to skip the ones, when they come together. I refuse to willingly, be around the faggotry.

Reactions: diverdon and BurtG
    So..., they are female, who want to be male and are taking lots of testosterone, but have hetero partners/spouses, who inseminate them and they're preggers? Isn't the testosterone bad for pregnancy and the child? I have a hard time understanding this. I suspect, it only makes sense in their warped identities.
    My brother in law has an 18y/o nephew, who is trans and on estrogen, since he was 16. He has a boyfriend, who is the same and they consider themselves "lesbians". I can tolerate him, at family events, but I have to skip the ones, when they come together. I refuse to willingly, be around the faggotry.
    I believe everyone has the right to their life style, and I haave the right for my stomach to get queasy when Im around that level of faggotry.

Male lesbians?
    Jesus Facep[alm.jpg

Gender dysphoria is a real thing. However, the left has co-opted a psychological issue, seeking to normalize it for their own cause. Instead of treatment and understanding, the left encourages it and the libtards, since they can't think for themselves, embrace it.
    If you remember, there was a Navy SEAL that transistioned, when Ben Shapiro, confronted him with facts, he threatened physical violence. Low and behold, said he/she/they/them is seeking to detransition, because he was lied to and convinced that he had gender dysphoria, instead of, hey, your gay and like cock.
    It is costing folks their lives. They are being sterilized before they fully grasp what they are doing (intsant gratification) with deadly results.
    Here is a good video by Tim Pool.

I remember that episode and he did not like what Shapiro said. And so, he said, "Change what you are doing or you are leaving here in an ambulance." And yes, he physical grabbed Shapiro's back. That's not very lady-like.

No one stopped him. If it was my show, I would send in a security guard my size and tell him, "no, make me drag you out of here."

• Wow
    Reactions: BurtG
    You cannot alter your FUCKING chromosomes Born a male you die as a male born a female you die as a female..

• Love
    Reactions: Maxwell and BLEE
    Not to offend anyone, but a person that has eggs, ovaries, and a uterus and then gets pregnant using a sperm… is a woman… regardless of it, they, or them! Cosmetically one may appear male, but ultimately DNA says Female. Call yourselves whatever you want, but at the end of the day…
    M.

• Love
    Reactions: geek65 and BLEE
    Obviously we have a mental illness problem in our country, but as more of this woke nonsense shows up, I'm seeing less of mental illness and more of attention whoring. Also, vexatious litigation to become rich off of anyone who uses the wrong pronouns. It's a fucking fad! Like how baggy pants were when I was a kid and how skinny pants are for my own kids now. Fads never used to be weaponized, they were just attention seeking and/or not wanting to be left out of the current fads. The definition of terrorism is using intimidation or violence to achieve a political/religious/social goal. The LGBT community has become a domestic terrorist group in my eyes. I feel sick as hell knowing I once supported that group. :mad:

1692214437344.png

there is only one way to kill a leftist and make positive it's gone for ever , throw em in on a side note that's the same expression I had when finally filling all my reloading trays up only to now a day later realize I need to start over again .

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: 232593
    So..., they are female, who want to be male and are taking lots of testosterone, but have hetero partners/spouses, who inseminate them and they're preggers? Isn't the testosterone bad for pregnancy and the child?

I would think testosterone is very bad during pregnancy.

I was going to post one link, but I couldn't do it when I noticed it said that pregnancy may cause gender dysphoria, as in, um, realizing that you are a woman because you are pregnant, and that is disconcerting? SMH

So here is another.
    Testosterone has teratogenic effects; specifically it can cause abnormal urogenital development in a female fetus. Therefore, testosterone should not be used while attempting conception or during pregnancy.1,4

Irrefutable Scientific Facts:
    XY = male
    XX = female

All others have chromosomal defects and/or pathology.
    Yes, lots of other differences as well, like the shape and size of the pelvic bone structures, shoulders (clavicles) and one we almost never think about.

Ever notice how close your wife or girlfriend's asshole is to her vagina?

Yeah.

Yours is a lot farther away from your man parts.

It's science.

Our study also highlights the importance of counseling patients on gender-affirming hormone therapy to recognize pregnancy if it occurs, as many medications used to affirm gender have teratogenic side effects. High levels of testosterone during pregnancy have been associated with fetal growth restriction and cardiovascular and metabolic syndrome in the baby and mother [10]. Exogenous testosterone can also be associated with urogenital abnormalities in female fetuses [11]. It is important to discontinue testosterone therapy during pregnancy to avoid these complications.

Yes, lots of other differences as well, like the shape and size of the pelvic bone structures, shoulders (clavicles) and one we almost never think about.

Yeah.

It's science.

There's a joke about that.

Ho do you know that God is a dumb ass?

He put the honey bucket right by the shithole.

• Haha
    Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
    There were a lot less wack job democrats running around before the decommissioned the asylums.

Reactions: BurtG

Yeah.

It's science.

That's so that you can carry her like a six pack.

Also, what do you call a blonde woman standing on her head?

A brunette with bad breath.

• Haha
    Reactions: 232593 and Maggot
    Is it even possible to transplant the necessary equipment to allow a man to carry and birth a baby? No way it happened naturally. I think he just invested a small fortune in hops and barley.

I would think testosterone is very bad during pregnancy.

I was going to post one link, but I couldn't do it when I noticed it said that pregnancy may cause gender dysphoria, as in, um, realizing that you are a woman because you are pregnant, and that is disconcerting? SMH

So here is another.

So we are talking.........

1692230283565.jpeg

Reactions: 232593