• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn, looks like I might have called it. New info on Houston Crooked Cop murders

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
https://reason.com/2019/05/14/foren...ncountered-gunfire-as-they-entered-the-house/

The Houston narcotics officers who invaded a middle-aged couple's home on January 28, serving a no-knock drug warrant based on a fraudulent affidavit, claimed they killed Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas in self-defense. A recent forensic inspectionof the house, commissioned by the couple's relatives, casts doubt on that account and reinforces the suspicion that at least some of the four officers who suffered bullet wounds were shot by their colleagues.

From the linked article:
“The initial bullet trajectories appear to be somewhat contradictory,” said Louisiana-based attorney Chuck Bourque, who is also representing the Nicholas family. “We see no evidence that anybody inside the house was firing toward the door.”

That is fucking bad...

Some people need to have an example made out of them. They should put those responsible on the same Death Row housing as the other scumbag who murdered the 5 year old daughter and give 'em the needle on a same day sentence, if they want to REALLY foster and rebuild public trust again.

It's not that we, the public do not want to trust our law enforcement and even work with them on an armed citizen-LEO mutual community safety basis........We need to see major changes made in the current system that shows them actually weeding out the bad bunches and living up to the oaths that they had taken.

Last edited:
A bad cop can sour the public's perception of le.
A whole handful is very bad and will taint the department for a long time.

I respond well to cool calm interactions and comply.

Wild ass screaming and disorder are not beneficial to anyone.

Confused panicked people make mistakes.

In iether case I intend to walk away.

Didn't they learn anything from Waco?

They were supposed to burn it to the ground - makes forensics more difficult.

Reactions: Bender
And the lying pos chief gotta go. Murderous basterds.

The Chief, whoever was running that division, that commy fuckstick mayor, the DA/ADA, that fuckstick Union guy... All of them ought to spend some time in jail thinking about all those times they picked themselves over their duties to the city, and all the folks who died, were unlawfully incarcerated, or otherwise suffered as a result of their crooked bullshit.

A slew of prisoners are now being released over the past months because their look back at the lying and perjury of the whole set of cops involved,,, they are trying to blame one guy, who btw , is now collecting a pension and retired to a ville near you, but its all of them, the whole kit and kabootle. Man our whole justice system is rotting from the top on down.

These are some evil fucks, beware when dealing with them, just like you would beware in a ghetto full of armed crackheads.

And the lying pos chief gotta go. Murderous basterds.

That would be the same one that right away did a press conference saying how if we just cancelled the second amendment then stuff like this wouldn't happen and it's the fault of freedom loving types that the police "have" to go gunning down "dangerous people".

Reactions: Crang and Mwalex
Houston, TX - okay place to visit but I would NOT want to live there. The Chief is a liberal cocksocket that has a bad history and should be removed ASAP. The cops that killed those civilians should be charged and tried just like a civilian. Actually no they shouldn’t.
Those fucks used badges, guns and the system to kill two innocent people and only God knows how much else. They should be executed publicly for abusing those that cannot fight against them.

Houston, TX - okay place to visit but I would NOT want to live there. The Chief is a liberal cocksocket that has a bad history and should be removed ASAP. The cops that killed those civilians should be charged and tried just like a civilian. Actually no they shouldn’t.
Those fucks used badges, guns and the system to kill two innocent people and only God knows how much else. They should be executed publicly for abusing those that cannot fight against them.

Don't forget their fucking dog! They killed the fucking dog, too!

Those sons of bitches, everyone going through that door, should be facing the death penalty.

Furthermore, here's the facts as have been reported and confirmed over the past few months:
Goines is a dipshit, and his dipshit friend Steven Bryant is also a dipshit.
They fabricated evidence in order to obtain a search warrant on a house with relatively innocent people and a dog inside.
They raided the house with some other dipshits who may or may not also have been in on it.
They killed the two folks and their dog. That's gotta be some double homicide of some sort, along with cruelty to animals which is a fuckin' state jail felony.
They have admitted they were there, that they did that shit.

They ought to be dead already from a lethal injection. No need for appeals or any of that shit. They fucking did it, we know they did it, they know they did it.. Boom, done. Have fun in the chair, assholes.

The other fuckers, I can't say for sure, but they ought to be going to trial over that for the same fucking charges and with the same penalty to look forward to.

Last edited:
and they will get a slap on the wrist.

Should get fraud, murder, b and e, destruction of evidence etc. AND get the same penalties a "normal person" would get
I sorta disagree. Hear me out:

If assault on a person is worthy of a 'charge' and assault on a police officer is worthy of a "severe'er" charge....
then it stands to reason that the reverse be true, too.

Police officer(s) involved with crimes such as these should face "harsh'er" punishments. After all, we're supposed to Trust them, right? Fix THAT.

I sorta disagree. Hear me out:

If assault on a person is worthy of a 'charge' and assault on a police officer is worthy of a "severe'er" charge....
then it stands to reason that the reverse be true, too.

Police officer(s) involved with crimes such as these should face "harsh'er" punishments. After all, we're supposed to Trust them, right? Fix THAT.

New class of crime: Abuse of the Public's Trust - A Capital As Fuck offense.

Mandatory public execution.

In Texas there is a charge, the name of which I forget, that makes abuse of authority in ways that would be a misdemeanor into a felony.

In Texas there is a charge, the name of which I forget, that makes abuse of authority in ways that would be a misdemeanor into a felony.
screen-shot-2022-02-11-at-08-42-11-png.7805693

^^^ Deersniper has pulled a bunch of these threads out of cold storage. (Un)surprisingly, the subject matter in all of them is the police... 🤔

Reactions: ken226
^^^ Deersniper has pulled a bunch of these threads out of cold storage. (Un)surprisingly, the subject matter in all of them is the police... 🤔
They all come up in the nice “suggested threads” section at the bottom.

Just looking for resolution