• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn right!

Helidriver

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
Today I jumped on the scale to check the progress of my diet and fitness program and I was pleased to see another 5 pounds gone. 212 down from 242 10 weeks ago.

I've been using the simple calories in calories out method and only eating non-processed whole foods. 1500 cals a day, no sodas or sugars with 30 minutes light to moderate cardio 4 days a week. Push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, squats and dips 5 days a week. I can't believe how fast it's working.

180 is my goal with a first class PFT. I havent taken a PFT for 15 years but I think I can pull it off.

Re: Damn right!

sweet man. I haven't weighed myself, but am on week 5 of P90X. I know it's working as my shit doesn't fit very well anymore. Plus, I don't have to reach across my gut in the shower to scrub my nutz. Lol.

Excellent. That is just about all you need to do. Just cut out the processed food and the junk sweets and the calories go down rapidly. Every 3500 calories either diet or exercise or both is a pound. Good for you keep it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Plus, I don't have to reach across my gut in the shower to scrub my nutz. Lol.</div></div>

HOLY SHIT that was funny!!!

Good Job Helidriver , keep it up and watch your goals get closer and closer