• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Damn that's kinky

Do you fuck her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kcbird

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2009
TX

I think this question is on all of our minds reading this story.

A "stabby" for sure.

I think the smart move would be to find another play toy instead.

Meth use + chains and choking toys... What can go wrong?
smiley_freak.gif

This kind of thing has happened frequently in NYC, New Jersey, and LA. The usual pattern were high earning salarymen, lawyers, CEOs, hospital execs, etc., who told their wives and children that they are going on a "business trip", but who were really meeting other men for cocaine fueled BDSM romps in 5 star hotels. Bodies usually found by hotel maids 3-10 hours after incident, and the other dudes always try to book it and are caught several states away...

Yes. BUT, with several stipulations.

1) I’ve already had a vasectomy
2) I’m on absolutely no mood altering substances at all, not even coffee
3) I know the whereabouts of several weapons at all times
4) She has absolutely zero way to know my name or where I live

Once all these guarantees are met, we take a trip to pound town

Reactions: camocorvette
If you do, you’ll probably lose your dick, for one reason or another.

Common on, don't be so hard on her. Who here hasn't been a choker or chokee? She just didn't understand the choking efficiency/force magnification of the dog collar over hands.

The dismembering part I don't get though

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Shes like a praying mantis. Off with your head!

Taylor-Schabusiness-1.jpg

So wait a minute. Is this the booking photo? Because in the report it says they were choking the shit out of each other with dog choke collars yet her neck doesn't have a single bruise or anything.

crazy and female trumps man in drag hands down . as long as she has always been a girl i could put up with a lot of crazy crap from it she might be wearing hand cuffs to bed every night and duck tape but I am ok with that as long as she don't snore . lol

I hate it when they just lay there....
Apparently that's how she got the third degree nonconsensual sexual assault.

Sad that his mother had to find his head without the rest of him. Horrible.

Apparently that's how she got the third degree nonconsensual sexual assault.

Sad that his mother had to find his head without the rest of him. Horrible.
I mean to be fair, the mother could have hated him. He was in her basement after all.

"Ugh, finally he moved out"

Reactions: oneshot86
Com'on man regular sex is boring , you got try extremely dangerous deviant sexual trysts. If you make it out alive you have something to save in the spank bank.

She should be scalped. Horse dragged some. Then my dog mauls her face.

Then, be tied up to let it all get badly infected (cellulitis).

But make sure she stays alive as long as possible!!!

Or maybe skin her alive and make a lampshade out of her…hmmm so many options

She should be scalped. Horse dragged some. Then my dog mauls her face.

Then, be tied up to let it all get badly infected (cellulitis).

But make sure she stays alive as long as possible!!!

Or maybe skin her alive and make a lampshade out of her…hmmm so many options
What no scaphism?

Well I voted yes and I was gonna ask if anyone had nekkid pics until I scrolled down and WTF is that thing in the orange? This is a dirty bait and switch poll m f'er!

You fockers are too pussy blind to find the real gold.

Bread knives are very unassuming. Throw in a baguette and you look harmless.

Just like what old Brooklynites would advise if somebody's carrying a baseball bat in a car for defense... "Make sure you have a ball and a catcher's mitt in there too." :ROFLMAO:

Electric shock more better!

How about the Necromorph parasite/virus from the Dead Space series of sci-fi games? Their arms turn into swords that can slice right through the armored hull of an interstellar ore carrier and not even assault rifles and grenade launchers can bring them down... And some people WILL STILL hit that... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
It’s stories like these that make me thank any god that will listen every day for sending me my wonderfully boring wife