• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes damn you cabelas

blades

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2013
Cabelas had the Bushnell elite 1600 arc on sale for 349.well I was at work all day and needed to put cash in my bank account to order it well by the time I got to the bank was sold out. ahhhhhhh and they won't have another sale they said till next year.i'm soooo pissed snooze you loose I guess rant over. Sorry just wanted to vent.

They had an Arc LRF for a deal and it was gone in the time it took to check my bank acct. Call them they will help you out sometimes. Great company.

Yea I called them they couldn't do anything they said until it goes back on sale. I love Cabelas don't get me wrong its not there fault.I shouldve had the cash in there.

I think Cabela's has done a good & fair job not price gouging during the ammo craze but when a great deal shows up,it's gone in minutes. They don't bill out till they ship so you may have had time to buy it then get to the bank, maybe?

my only gripe about Cabelas is that they have one in my state, so I can't take advantage of free shipping to my house with no sales tax.

:)

Cabelas is my only ammo choice. Hey 565fitter I just found a new one on eBay for 335 shipped thanks for the heads up.

They were available at that price for a while.

I sat there and thought about for a few days then figured I better buy one before I missed out.

Ordered it Christmas eve and it showed up today.

EDIT: I looked on ebay before buying and they were all high priced. Now they are $325 shipped!

my only gripe about Cabelas is that they have one in my state, so I can't take advantage of free shipping to my house with no sales tax.

:)
That is my beef as well.

Tax sucks.

Last edited:
Picked up some Lapua brass in .308 from them yesterday for $70 out the door.

$65 dollars in Charleston, WV a few weeks ago. I was shocked to see it on sale so cheap.

I saw that sale as well at the State Line store today(Idaho/Washington), and picked up two boxes myself. Although they had nothing as far as powder, three one pound containers of IMR 4064..... as of late I haven't seen much at all there for powders.

One thing though, I hate giving a PENNY of tax to the stat of commierado. I avoid this by shopping on line as much as possible. Fuck you chickenlooper and your gun grabbing buddies!

Saw about six boxes of Lapua .308 brass on sale for $65 last week at the Cabelas in AR. If I wasn't set for brass I would have bought them all.