• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dan Crenshaw can eat a bag of d*cks

Hi,

1628775361651.png

There are no parties, just them and us.....
Focus on your street, then your neighborhood, then your town, then your county....after that it is too corrupt to waste your time with.

Sincerely,
Theis

He is in the club . We are not and never will be . We have zero representation in government .
Anybody who gets in to political office to uphold the Constitution will either be corrupted or be isolated
to the point of ineffectiveness . Crenshaw has been corrupted or always was .

At least he admits there was fraud instead of denying it all together. Funny to listen to him say there just wasn't enough fraud. I have to respect his service but I don't have to respect his views or opinions, he's a democrat through and through.

Reactions: 10ring'r and BLEE
..."red flag" Crenshaw is just another limp wristed faggot whos needs to have his eye socket skull fucked...

going to be another lifelong turncoat who keeps supporting Dems while hiding behind "MuH SeRvIcE"

Crenshaw has been corrupted or always was .

Hi,

He always was.
When he was running for election the information came out that he was for more "common sense" gun laws and Texans blew a gasket for a whole 2 fucking minutes before the "Yea but look what he said on immigration, etc etc"..

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Hi,

View attachment 7683810

There are no parties, just them and us.....
Focus on your street, then your neighborhood, then your town, then your county....after that it is too corrupt to waste your time with.

Sincerely,
Theis
Corruption starts at the neighborhood level... But at least there's hope at that level.

Asshats continue to vote for stupid fucks like Butt Pirate Crenshaw because of the R by his name. Thats how we got in this mess, If they are trash throw the bums out. Go vote in the primaries and mid terms, the numbers for those elections are insanely low. I mean do that if voting is still a thing going forward, cause it kinda looks like the entire country has lost its fucking mind.