• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Dan Wesson DWX Finally Starting to Ship

Based on what I found on various sites, there are 3 different frames, 2 different barrel lengths and 2 calibers.
1672309747769.png

ModelDan Wesson DWX 9mm
Barrel5″
Overall Length8.52″
Weight43 oz.

1672310550281.png

ModelDan Wesson DWX Compact 9mm
Barrel4″
Overall Length7.47″
Weight28.5 oz.

1672310724461.png

ModelDan Wesson DWX Compact Lt Rail 9mm
Barrel4″
Overall Length7.47″
Weight28.5 oz.

Reactions: RedRockCharlie
Looks like it will initially be offered in 9mm and .40 cal.
DW only shipped the 9mm so far. I spoke with customer service last week when they sent off their first shipment to dealers which was only 9mm in full size.

I'm not sure when the .40 and smaller versions will be available.

Reactions: Ichi
And here I had just about lost all hope... Welp, there goes my gun budget for the year. Now just gotta find one...

There was a lot of hype about these and then they never put them out. So, people bought other stuff CZ Accu Shadow from CZ Custom, or Cajun Gunworks hot rodded stuff. CZ/DW hurt themselves announcing the DWX so soon and then not producing it. Also, it would be better if they would have released the .40 first so you could run Major vs Minor which makes a difference unless you want to run a 9mm HOT to make the power factor.