• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Dan Wesson PM-9 Pointman 9mm 5” government 1911

TheOE800

Argumentative
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
USA

SOLD

What: This Dan Wesson PM-9 was the first 1911 I bought after shooting my friend’s Springfield 9mm - I just had to have a similar gun albeit a bit nicer. This DW served me well and taught me how to shoot; initially used in bullseye and steel challenge shoots until I picked up my HK I’m finally ready to replace it. The round count is under 2K rounds. This is well maintained, great shooting, lightly used, high value single stack target gun. For those unfamiliar with the Pointman series from Dan Wesson, they’re target style government guns featuring matte bead blast finish with polished flats, front cocking serrations, Clark-ribbed slide (some variation of which is must have on any 1911), red fiber optic front, target style adjustable rear, skeletonized trigger and hammer, checkered front strap with matching mainspring housing, rosewood grips, and a single sided safety. This example features a full length guide rod from the factory and I installed a Nighthawk checkered mag button with Allen-head lock. This gun is in great shape with expected minor handling marks on the polish and a small chip on the right side grip (came that way, never bothered DW about it). You get the gun as configured with Nighthawk mag button/lock, original case, bushing wrench, lube bottle, manual, OEM mag button and lock, and two DW branded magazines.

Price: I’m asking $1325 shipped; please no trades. If your FFL doesn’t accept from individuals, add $40. Shipping on my end is not cheap so bear that in mind. If you are an FFL and care to provide your own shipping label, that’s great and the price will be adjusted accordingly. Payment via USPS money order, bank check or wire, discreet PayPal Friends/Zelle/etc.

1923CAA4-2DD5-43FC-A585-F33F8E1B4616.jpeg
03F459A0-6FBF-4BA0-A7CC-1A8C936B015F.jpeg
ABE08E02-1E6C-4037-AE8D-674E041CAD74.jpeg
C2BC9411-7D58-435A-B342-21D7ED217E28.jpeg
E09B106A-4FEE-44F1-BAC7-252872BA827D.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump for one of the nicest production 1911s under $2K