• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Dangerous Breed Warning

Graham

Generalissimo
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2007
Michigan
If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a 'dangerous breed' category and you also have a small child please take this as a warning. Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances. Only a moment was enough for the following to happen:

untitled.jpg

Re: Dangerous Breed Warning

dude, you totally had me....I have a GS and was totally drawn in...I guess us dangerous breed owners understand that pic more than others.

I've got two Jack Russel terrorist and my 4yr old is constantly on them , decorating with the washable markers , trying to get them to wear stuff.

It seems to me that they look at it as a sign of affection as they let him do it and because they both will eat your ass alive if they think your playing a little to rough

He's not mine: the pic was sent to me. He does do good work, though.

Our Dobie would lay still that long... The markers might not show up to good though.

Put myself through college working for large/small animal vet. It's all in how they are raised. Once they had a client leave an 8 week old pit. The guy went to jail for drug violations. So we just raised her there in the clinic. 8 months later the fucker came back and threatened law suit type stuff if we didn't giver her back and not charge him the 1000$ + boarding fee accumulated. We had to just turn her over to him. Sick. Just sick. One of my more red assing experiences there.

We had a mastiff, and when I was 14 he got too excited while playing and bit me on the face. His top fang went through my scalp at the hairline above my forehead, and stopped against my skull. His bottom fang went in at the bottom of my bottom lip and stopped against a tooth. It was just a warning bite.

He did not need to be scolded because he knew he went too far. We had no more problems with him, other than he ripped my mom's daschund open. The daschund lived.

That's a bull terrier ,,,fucin love those dogs...
tags are 1g and up...
Breeders in Detroit have to actually keep loaded guns at the ready as lil gangster thugs and the like will try and take a new batch at gunpoint,,happens more than people know about with expensive dogs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude, you totally had me....I have a GS and was totally drawn in...I guess us dangerous breed owners understand that pic more than others. </div></div>

2nd, LOL

I have raised some GSD in the past and for what it cost and the time spent, I'm scared to say I would more than likly hurt someone over the dogs if caught tring to hurt or steal them. If the big male didn't get them first!

LOL, love this post. I have grown up with pitt bulls (Not to mention a Great Dane/ Rottweiler mix), dogs are all how you raise them! Had som guys come to the house to cut some tree branches down, and they were here for 30 min extra playing with my pit and a lab pup the found tied to the rail road on there way there.

They are keeping the pup BTW