• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daniel Defense 300AAC Blackout

ProImaging

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
Alabama
www.proimagingonline.com
New toy with some goodies added to it. mag pul flip-ups and a UTC griplight, waiting on ammo to come in so i can try it out
300AAC.jpg

Re: Daniel Defense 300AAC Blackout

I am sure you'll like it, the blackout is a very versatile caliber that is perfectly suited for the AR platform.
Congrats and welcome to the blackout club.

I have an 8" SBR in 300 BLK and love it. I can hit 300 yard plates (10") with my supers and the subs are just so easy to shoot through the AAC can that doing 50 yard double taps on half silhouette steel is almost effortless. It really is amazing how versatile this caliber is when you can switch between supersonic and subs with nothing more than a mag change.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can? </div></div>
i wish, i only have a .223 can, my brother has a .30 cal i may have to borrow...lol just got some ammo in yesterday, will have to try it out.