• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Daniel Defense DD5V4 Hunter in kryptec, 260 rem.

Hecouldgoalltheway

Your mom's favorite shit poster
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 11, 2009
    West TN
    I bought this rifle last week and I don't even have it yet. It will be at my FFL tomorrow, but I won't be able to pick it up until Tuesday. Brand new in the box, unfired and never handled. I bought it and in the mean time I've basically decided that I really don't want to take on another new cartridge and tool up to reload. I'd be interested in trading, selling, or partial trades and cash. I'm a dedicated predator hunter if that helps with trade ideas. The cheapest one on the internet is $2,600+tax and shipping, so will cost you $3000 total. I'll sell this one, delivered to your door for $2,600. I'm sharing a stock photo and a link to the manufacturers website. If anyone wants this, I'll provide you actual pics on Tuesday, and I wouldn't ask anyone to send any money until I have it in my hands. I will keep it and tool up for it if someone doesn't want it more than I do, so I'm not desperate to sell it. Let me know if it interests you. Thanks fellas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-143544_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20221106-143544_Chrome.jpg
      140.9 KB · Views: 33
    Reactions: lou400a