• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Daniel Defense H9

TFB vid says new mag has similar dimensions and geometry to the Hellcat pro. Assuming no forwards/backwards compatibility with mags.

TFB vid says new mag has similar dimensions and geometry to the Hellcat pro. Assuming no forwards/backwards compatibility with mags.

TFB said that mags are proprietary however per DD's website, they're on $25 a piece so I'm ok with that. By the sound of TFB's video, DD took the "spirit" of what the Hudson H9 was and rebuilt it from the ground up due to the poor reliability of their pistol and if what he says is true, this DD H9 seems to be overbuilt. It's definitely intriguing, I'll wait to see some in the wild before contemplating picking one up.

I wanted a Hudson H9 for a long time. They felt good and shot well but damn expensive and the troubles were already starting online.

Maybe this one will turn out better.

Next we need someone to knock off the alien.

With just a 15 round magazine capacity, I don't see it making a big splash in the market at that price point. A Glock 19 is smaller and has a 15 round magazine capacity for half the price.