• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Daniel Defense rifles, Sig MK25 and a Geissele upper - All Sold

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Trying to consolidate to a single thread - may add more stuff later. Cant find anywhere to shoot past 50 yards here (or at least that works with my travel schedule), so selling the things that havent left my safe since purchasing.

Daniel defense DD5 V4 in FDE (18 inch barrel 308) - New / unfired
Geissele SSAE trigger
Magpul PRS Lite stock
Magpul MIAD grip
Nightforce NX8 4-32 F1 Mil XT in FDE with Nightforce mount (brand new, not sighted in)
Surefire Socom Muzzle brake (can be removed and factory flash hider reinstalled)
I can also add a new set of Surefire Dueck Defense offset irons if you want them for extra (brand new)
SOLD

Daniel defense DD5 V3 in Black (16 inch barrel 308) - 20 rounds fired
Geissele SSA trigger
Magpul STR Stock
Magpul MIAD grip
Surefire Socom Muzzle brake (can be removed and factory flash hider reinstalled)
I can also add a new set of Surefire Dueck Defense offset irons if you want them for extra (brand new)
SOLD

Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro 20 inch 308 Heavy Palma
I bought this used with 20 rounds through it and haven't had time to fire it, nor can I find a range out here to actually use it. I put a Surefire muzzle brake on it to run with my 338 can, but outside of that its factory stock. I can sell it with the Nightforce glass pending it doesnt sell by itself first, and reinstall the factory DD brake. I also have 7 or 8 boxes of Berger 175 gr ammo I bought for it that I can sell too.
Sold!

Geissele complete super duty 10.3 inch 5.56mm upper in black. This is NOT a blem, still have the factory box and goodies, does not include anything except the complete upper (barrel, rail, bcg, ch, muzzle device etc). I’ve put 40 rounds through it to zero and haven’t touched it since, just don’t shoot it and bought it because I had a sbr lower I wasn’t using.
SOLD!

Sig P226 MK25 9mm
Couple hundred rounds through it - includes two 15 round factory mags, box and goodies
Sold!

4g052rs.jpg

C7SGECF.jpg

24Je0sE.jpg

ZTzX1uv.jpg

jWenaxY.jpg

bKB7xyU.jpg

Last edited: