• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daniel Perry found guilty of defending himself against Antifa 'tard armed with an AK47

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Even though Austin PD Detectives and APD said it was justifiable self defense, a Soros hire DA in Austin won a conviction against a 43 yr. former Army Sgt. and part time Uber driver that defended himself from an Antifa/BLM mob and an AK weilding 'enforcer' in downtown Austin.

The Soros funded Travis County DA, Jose Garza, is a the typical 'conservative white man' hating rat pos out of the Geraldo Rivera mold.

I did not see that coming. Damn that seemed like a self defense case in Texas of all places…..

Reactions: Hegre
Also, multiple Grand Juries reviewed it and refused to charge him, so the DA kept jury shopping and withholding information until one finally did charge him.

The case needs to be thrown out and that Soros rat needs to be disbarred and sentenced himself.

Last edited:
It happened right on Congress Ave., right below my lawyer's office. It's not safe to go into commie controlled Austin anymore.

Also, multiple Grand Juries reviewed it and refused to charge him, so the DA kept jury shopping and withholding information until one finally did charge him.

The case needs to be thrown out and that Soros rat needs to be disbarred and sentenced himself.
I wonder if he has any hope for an appeal to the Texas Supreme Court?

Hopefully he can appeal, thought this case was done a long time ago as it is a pretty obvious case of self defense.

Is it time yet
The alarm clock on my phone keeps going off every 15 minutes, and I calmly hit the snooze button waiting for that “Shot heard around the world“ event or the “Paul Reveve Midnight Ride”………………been going on since March 2020………..to stop the spread

dQmELn.gif

If the DA survived the night, this guy's friend's and family failed him. In fact, if he survived the trial, the idiocy was allowed to go too far. That's why they are so bold, because they can do anything they want and nobody will do anything about it.

It's not in Texas. It's the People's Republic of Austin. It's a commie shithole.
I got invited by an old friend and Texas history buff that lives in downtown Austin, by choice, to go hang out on his ranch a few days up in Palo Pinto Co. with him and his family. Only problem is, he, his wife and extended family are all straight Democrat ticket voters and always have been and he told me the name Trump was taboo in his house.

No way would I be able to spend time around people discussing anything without the obvious coming up.

Needless to say, I declined the invitation. Whats odd is, the guy was a Lt. in the Marines and saw combat in Vietnam.

Last edited:
Hopefully he can appeal, thought this case was done a long time ago as it is a pretty obvious case of self defense.

There was even video of the boogaloo terrorist with his wife at the beginning of the riot where the boog boy was saying he hoped someone would challenge him so he could use his AK. That video alone is enough to prove self defense.

I got invited by an old friend and Texas history buff that lives in downtown Austin. by choice, to go hang out on his ranch a few days up in Palo Pinto Co. with him and his family. Only problem is, he and his wife and family are all are straight Democrat ticket voters and he told me the name Trump is taboo in his house.

Needless to say, I declined the invitation. Whats odd is, the guy was a Lt. in the Marines and saw combat in Vietnam.
Lots of people think the Dems are the ones of the 60s and prior.

Everyone in MA thinks they are voting for JFK when they vote Dem.

They couldn’t be more wrong.

I got invited by an old friend and Texas history buff that lives in downtown Austin, by choice, to go hang out on his ranch a few days up in Palo Pinto Co. with him and his family. Only problem is, he and his wife and family are all are straight Democrat ticket voters and he told me the name Trump is taboo in his house.

So he is one of them that didnt get shot in the back for being douche.
Only to survive and become a bigger douche and drain on the country.
My grandfather on my mothers side was allways a Democrat, but back then it was for other reasons.( Racially motivated reasons )
Not saying that was right but it sure as hell is starting to feel that way.

I got invited by an old friend and Texas history buff that lives in downtown Austin, by choice, to go hang out on his ranch a few days up in Palo Pinto Co. with him and his family. Only problem is, he, his wife and extended family are all straight Democrat ticket voters and always have been and he told me the name Trump was taboo in his house.

No way would I be able to spend time around people discussing anything without the obvious coming up.

Maybe he married a Karen?

It's not in Texas. It's the People's Republic of Austin. It's a commie shithole.

Yeah and California used to be normal except for "San FranSicko" and "Berzerkeley". Democrats are cancer and cancer spreads. If the Texas Constitution allows Abbort to pardon this guy and fire the DA he should do it imho.

So he is one of them that didnt get shot in the back for being douche.
Only to survive and become a bigger douche and drain on the country.
My grandfather on my mothers side was allways a Democrat, but back then it was for other reasons.( Racially motivated reasons )
Not saying that was right but it sure as hell is starting to feel that way.
You'd be surprised how many 'douches' were in the military, and still are.

He moved from a sprawling hacienda and bought a condo in downtown Austin when he retired from his law practice and was told he couldn't fly the American flag and his Marine Corps flag on national holidays like he did when he had his house.

Coincidentally, his law office overlooked the spot where the Uber driver shot the Antifaturd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 338dude and BCP
You'd be surprised how many 'douches' were in the military, and still are.

He moved from a sprawling hacienda and bought a condo in downtown Austin when he retired from his law practice and was told he couldn't fly the American flag and his Marine Corps flag on national holidays like he did when he had his house.

Coincidentally, his law office overlooked the spot where the Uber driver shot the Antifaturd.
Sadly i am aware of the number of usless shit heads in the ranks of the military, probably far worse than i realize.
Odumbo and Xiden personally oversaw much of it purging as many as they could that actually took thier oath to heart.
They should both be puplicly hung for treason for that alone.

There was even video of the boogaloo terrorist with his wife at the beginning of the riot where the boog boy was saying he hoped someone would challenge him so he could use his AK. That video alone is enough to prove self defense.
Yup, I saw that. He was bragging he was the 'enforcer.' The melon faced fucker looked like he had downs syndrome.

What happened was, the Uber driver shot one of Soro's useful idiots and the Soros DA had to get payback and make an example out of him. Thats what Soros hired him for.

Last edited:
I believe that in TX that a board has to recommend the pardon before Abbot can act on it. I pray the TX Appeals Court rules in his favor, according the the police there were multiple acts of misconduct by the Prosecutor

Reactions: 338dude and BCP

My LT. From the Corps was an ivy league dildo that took Chelsea Clinton to the Marine corps ball and is a hard core dem/neo con politician in NY city. He also is the founder of task and purpose media outlet.
You’d be surprised the stories I’ve heard from young former navy guys about how it was when voting season rolled around. Lots of pressure to vote dem….

Sucks this guy was found guilty, but evidently, they had text messages where he was talking about shooting protesters on his phone and the prosecutor got ahold of them. Everything you text can and will be held against your in a court of law. Everything you say on an online forum will be held against you in a court of law. Drunk texting and posting can and will get you thrown in prison if your being an online tough guy or just talking shit to your friends. Be careful what you type, its permanent in most cases. Here's a link, dont know if this is all true or not but its certainly a lesson in what not to do. Also I witness stated in court that AK 47 was never pointed at the shooters car?????

Reactions: Ronws
So if I dust a couple blue haired freaks on my way home from Kroger, are investigators allowed to confiscate my phone and read my bear pit posts?

How is it even relevant wtf he wrote, a person pointed a rifle at his face?

Last edited:
So if I dust a couple blue haired freaks on my way home from Kroger, are investigators allowed to confiscate my phone and read my bear pit posts?

How is it even relevant wtf he wrote, a person pointed a rifle at his face?
IIRC he stated that he had just dropped off a customer and he made a wrong turn that put him in the middle of the BLM protest.
If the DA showed that his story was BS on why he was there. Then pointed out that his previous texts and social media were about shooting BLM protesters. He could easily convince the jury that he went there armed with the intention of getting involved and shooting someone.

Yup, clown world. 🤡

I’m sure that video was “lost” or deemed not credible for evidence

Sucks this guy was found guilty, but evidently, they had text messages where he was talking about shooting protesters on his phone and the prosecutor got ahold of them. Everything you text can and will be held against your in a court of law. Everything you say on an online forum will be held against you in a court of law. Drunk texting and posting can and will get you thrown in prison if your being an online tough guy or just talking shit to your friends. Be careful what you type, its permanent in most cases. Here's a link, dont know if this is all true or not but its certainly a lesson in what not to do. Also I witness stated in court that AK 47 was never pointed at the shooters car?????

Exactly. I see people post stuff all the time that they should really keep to themselves. Oh and “secrets” are best taken to the grave.

Reactions: 79steeler

Tell him to stop drinking soy and become a man and stand up for the USA

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
He was one of those boogaloo boys. I'm only setting the record straight because "know your enemy" and don't be fooled by these terrorists. The boog idiots are another branch of antifa/blm, but kind of hide their true identity. Watch out for them.
Back during the George Floyd riots there was an Antifa/BLM protest up in Killeen. I was surprised and confused when the Boogaloo Boys attended as security, replete with Hawaiian shirts. They weren't soyboys either but were some big mfr's.

Up till then I thought they were like the Proud Boys.

IIRC he stated that he had just dropped off a customer and he made a wrong turn that put him in the middle of the BLM protest.
If the DA showed that his story was BS on why he was there. Then pointed out that his previous texts and social media were about shooting BLM protesters. He could easily convince the jury that he went there armed with the intention of getting involved and shooting someone.
So I guess Obstructing a Highway or Public Thoroughfare, blocking traffic and jaywalking laws don't apply to the communist Democrats.

What about all the shit they charged the lawyer and his wife for standing in their own yard with an AR15 and handgun to repel a mob of Antifa?

Retired military team members if you have the ability to perform are you actually retired or do you still have the obligation to fight for the republic .....
Same obligation as everyone else I suppose.