• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daniel Perry pardon pending

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
https://thetexan.news/issues/crimin...cle_61fc065e-cce9-11ee-aa0a-7b116f681826.html

Have to see but probably good news, the board of pardons is preparing a recommendation, if positive the governor will sign. For those not aware Air Force Sergeant Daniel Perry shot a man pointing a ak47 at him during a BLM riot, Sgt. Perry promptly gave him a one way ticket to the afterlife, and a Austin jury just being their own clueless selves voted guilty. The detectives, who investigated said it was self defense, and the DA had to go before multiple grand juries before finally finding one dumb enough to indict. The board of pardons here is appointed by the governor, the governor requested the review, so it sounds like a done deal.

I’m curious what that DA would do if he had an AK pointed at him while people are crowding his vehicle and screaming at him. Piss his pants and beg for his life? Did I just assume his/her/its pronouns?
Tray tray DA said “everyone has to take a beating now and then “

Literally

So this one would prolly say you have to take a bullet

This case is a should be a warning to us all, do not post shit on social media sites like Sgt Perry did , with racial slurs and threats to go shoot up protest , that's what got him convicted, not the facts of the shooting , I've probably been guilty of this myself , although not as bad as Sgt Perry was , never know when your own words will come back to bite you in the ass.

This case is a should be a warning to us all, do not post shit on social media sites like Sgt Perry did , with racial slurs and threats to go shoot up protest , that's what got him convicted, not the facts of the shooting , I've probably been guilty of this myself , although not as bad as Sgt Perry was , never know when your own words will come back to bite you in the ass.
Easy solution. Just make sure your on the winning side of the civil war.

I’m curious what that DA would do if he had an AK pointed at him while people are crowding his vehicle and screaming at him. Piss his pants and beg for his life? Did I just assume his/her/its pronouns?
One of the benefits of living in the ivory tower. They don't mingle in the shit holes that they create. If the shit happens to come to their doorstep. They have hired henchmen to deal with it. Those henchmen have no problem standing back and watching the shit holes burn but they will come guns blazing if it finds it's way to the ivory tower.
That sense of security allows them to get away with it

It isn't about right or wrong anymore. It isn't about winning or losing. It is about who does the choosing.
The U.S. is at an evil place currently.
It's about saving our Constitutional Republic from the DumbocRatz & RINOs. We can't do it without being dirty street fighters just like the DumbocRatz are. Any purge will have to be wide, deep, and thorough.

It's about saving our Constitutional Republic from the DumbocRatz & RINOs. We can't do it without being dirty street fighters just like the DumbocRatz are. Any purge will have to be wide, deep, and thorough.
Kennedy was killed because he wanted to shut down the see eye aye and the central bank. For good measure they did his brother as well. With the power and control that they have accrued over the last 60 years along with the wide spread of corruption throughout the federal government. I'm going to say that it is not a possibility.

https://thetexan.news/issues/crimin...cle_61fc065e-cce9-11ee-aa0a-7b116f681826.html

Have to see but probably good news, the board of pardons is preparing a recommendation, if positive the governor will sign. For those not aware Air Force Sergeant Daniel Perry shot a man pointing a ak47 at him during a BLM riot, Sgt. Perry promptly gave him a one way ticket to the afterlife, and a Austin jury just being their own clueless selves voted guilty. The detectives, who investigated said it was self defense, and the DA had to go before multiple grand juries before finally finding one dumb enough to indict. The board of pardons here is appointed by the governor, the governor requested the review, so it sounds like a done deal.
Daniel Perry was in the Army. Garrett Foster, the idiot with the AK was in the Air Force.

We’ve had a lot of problems with this DA refusing to prosecute and the county sheriff refusing intake. I was teamed up with some fantastic Game Wardens for awhile. From the onset of the pandemic to 2023 we had hooked up several people on Texas’ most wanted list, as well as pedos, rapists, murderers, drug runners. County jail wouldn’t take them at all, and we couldn’t take them out of the county obviously. Just had to let them go.

I had many felony cases of rich folks around the preserves for destruction of endangered species habitat. From $100k to the largest being $600k in damages. These same people killing endangered species, polluting drinking water, planting pot grows in the preserves. Refused prosecution. These folks were friends of the city council, county commissioners and the DA.

I no longer work for the government.

I’m working with a few buddies now before I bail out of this area. Some company vehicles were stolen and we made necessary reports to the local PD and SD. After a few days we gave location of the vehicles to the detectives since we found the for sale ads on FB and confirmed them in person. After another week we called again wondering wtf was up.

No deputies or officers available to deal with it. We were literally told by a watch commander that if we wanted our stuff back, we would have to get it ourselves.

So we raided a crack house in east Austin and took our shit back. No joke, sheriff deputies met us at our office as we were pulling into our driveway to check VINs.

And people wonder why TxDPS has been deployed in force with Tx Game Wardens to Travis County.

A bloodletting