• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes dark ops counter sniper scopes

DIESEL758

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2010
texas, san antonio
Hey guys iam new to the forum, i have tried to search for info on these scopes but all info is old, cant find anything previous about them. Thanks for any help. Buy the way this is going on a DPMS REPR 308

Re: dark ops counter sniper scopes

If you can get in to one for less than a grand you got a steal!

Ok, please be nice boys...

Ok i have found them from 400 to 700. Are these good scopes i have heard alot of negative feed back but like i said these were old post 2008

WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THEM THAT CHEAP???

I have to know....I need three of them.

george-eating-popcorn.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slowandsteady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, they are crap. </div></div>

Look at his post count, he couldn't possibly know what he is talking about!!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok i have found them from 400 to 700. Are these good scopes i have heard alot of negative feed back but like i said these were old post 2008 </div></div>

They are just below quality wise a USO/S&B. Great great scope for the money.

I heard that they will ban people for bringing these up.....
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION - they are shit scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok i have found them from 400 to 700. Are these good scopes i have heard alot of negative feed back but like i said these were old post 2008 </div></div>

Dang that's a good price, I'm surprised you can even find them, last I heard was that the overrun was canceled and the contract was extended because the Navy Seals needed them bad. I paid that much just to get a Zantumtum Bertougium coating on my Nightforce lens, so $700 for the whole scope is a steal, buy 5 of them!

Really man they are a joke and a running joke on here. Stay far away from these shit scopes!

God damn it KY, stop shitting in the mans thread.

You damn well know these are great scopes!

Please,Go do a search here;

http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=010955838166721108978:qcbx5qqy10o&hl=en

Then come back and tell us how great they are.
laugh.gif

BTW,Sponsors on the Hide will sell you any Good Scope you can imagine with better price and service too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok if they are crap what is a good scope for that price range. And what make them crap scopes</div></div>

Diesel,
save this link and use it as your search engine for this site.

http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=010955838166721108978:qcbx5qqy10o&hl=en

CS scopes are basically shit in a box with great marketing hype.

Seriously was it not agreed that we'd snowball the next guy who asked about these and get them to waste their money on them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys like i said iam new to this and i dont want pay for some crap </div></div>

If a scope have the word "sniper" in its name -> it's a POS. Stay away from them.

What is YOUR price range?

Cuz I've seen the countersnipers go from 245 bucks to 5,600.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God damn it KY, stop shitting in the mans thread.

You damn well know these are great scopes! </div></div>

My bad.....

Order 6 of them Diesel and resell the ones you don't need. You will make a killing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HN7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys like i said iam new to this and i dont want pay for some crap </div></div>

If a scope have the word "sniper" in its name -> it's a POS. Stay away from them. </div></div>
Super Sniper is a good scope,but youve probably never used one huh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is YOUR price range?

Cuz I've seen the countersnipers go from 245 bucks to 5,600. </div></div>

They had a price increase due to the surge in Astan,up to almost $7000 for non contract overruns.
laugh.gif

Wheres that picture of snoop dog or ice cube talking about the mildot in the mildot so you can range while you range, when you need it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is YOUR price range?

Cuz I've seen the countersnipers go from 245 bucks to 5,600. </div></div>

They had a price increase due to the surge in Astan,up to almost $7000 for non contract overruns.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Hot damn! Your right!

http://www.countersniperoptics.com/cgist...d=4024963.22200

Bookmark that bad boy!

well it almost worked, lol. newb, so many people ask about these crap pipes that even i said that the next sucker that asks, we should tell him yes, buy one. well, you were almost that sucker. here is a different way to look at it, if no one is talking about them since 2008, wouldnt that set off an alarm bell?

stay with a proven scope maker with proven support. search counter sniper scopes, these are made by the same slave labor in some third world country where they use dirt mixed with feces to seal the tube.

and also, when the next guy pops up, you know what to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask and ye shall receive

</div></div>
There we go, I knew it was one of those gangster black "yoyoyo" type rappers. almost got it right... epic post anyway.

lol, dude, i spaced and walked away before i hit enter. 25 minutes later, i hit enter, lol

well thanks for the info sorry to get everybody in an uproar over this, my price range is around 600. Man i hope y'all don't rag on me for my gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OFIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask and ye shall receive

</div></div>

Hilarous!

well if nobody gets bent cause i have a low post count i can tell you that i sell the counter sniper in my store and we return the majority of them for various reasons. as for the 7000 dollar version of them has anyone ever actually seen one of them for sale besides on there website? if you want a pretty good scope for not a whole lot of money i would suggest the vortex line,and the super snipers are descent as well and thats my two cents.

nikon is an excellent scope as well but most dont have very much elevation adjustment in them for the long shots

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well thanks for the info sorry to get everybody in an uproar over this, my price range is around 600. Man i hope y'all don't rag on me for my gun. </div></div>

Now,about that DPMS REPR...................

Just messing with you
grin.gif

ya i did a search and found that there are a few guys who shoot them and like them so i guess i am ok on this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys iam new to the forum, i have tried to search for info on these scopes but all info is old, cant find anything previous about them. Thanks for any help. Buy the way this is going on a DPMS REPR 308 </div></div>

Please whatever you do, do not disgrace a beautiful precision weapon with a peice of junk scope. All one has to do is read the Counter Sniper Scopes features to know they are full of shit crap produced from China. I wouldn't even give my business to a company that tries to market or sell that biggest rip off of a scope. If your looking for really good low priced optics go to SWFA.com and look at there Super Sniper scopes there's plenty of guys on here that use them for duty, hunting and target use and can't say enough good things about it.

any other scopes i should look at, i have other rifles ie: 7mm,300 savage,243,50 cal black powder just to name a few. I bought this gun for fun and do some long rang shooting on some hogs so i would like to buy a good scope with all the right setting bit it doesent have to be the best scope made just something that will get the job done and not have field problems. I currently use a swarovski and dont want to spend that kind of money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forwardeyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HN7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys like i said iam new to this and i dont want pay for some crap </div></div>

If a scope have the word "sniper" in its name -> it's a POS. Stay away from them. </div></div>
Super Sniper is a good scope,but youve probably never used one huh? </div></div>
Actually, the new scope called SWFA SS scope now. The word "Super Sniper" was used by the old company as a marketing gimmick also and it was a POS. Only recently the scope line was acquired by SWFA and fix the problem that they become good quality scope. They also change the name to SS to avoid sounding like a airsoft scope.

The ss scopes are all fixed magnification except the 3-9x42 is this correct i would like to have a 3-10 or 3-12 atleast something adjustable

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ss scopes are all fixed magnification except the 3-9x42 is this correct i would like to have a 3-10 or 3-12 atleast something adjustable </div></div>
Check out Millet TRS-1, Falcon Menace, Bushnell Elite and Nikon Monarch. They all good value scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HN7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys like i said iam new to this and i dont want pay for some crap </div></div>

what about SWFA super SNIPER scopes?

Dude, are you honestly not able to read?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HN7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forwardeyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HN7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DIESEL758</div><div class="ubbcode-body">come on guys like i said iam new to this and i dont want pay for some crap </div></div>

Super Sniper is a good scope,but youve probably never used one huh? </div></div>
Actually, the new scope called SWFA SS scope now. The word "Super Sniper" was used by the old company as a marketing gimmick also and it was a POS. Only recently the scope line was acquired by SWFA and fix the problem that they become good quality scope. They also change the name to SS to avoid sounding like a airsoft scope. </div></div>