• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Darwin...a twofer....shoulda made it a tri fecta.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    The world is going/has gone completely hayfuckingwire.

Sisters accused of stabbing store employee 27 times after ...
    wgntv.com › news › sisters-accused-of-stabbing-emplo...

1 day ago — CHICAGO — Two sisters are facing charges after prosecutors said they stabbed a store employee 27 times after being told to wear a mask inside a Chicago store. ... Investigators said one of the women held the security guard down while the other one stabbed him repeatedly.

Videos

Mother decayed for years in home with children, TN cops say ...
    www.charlotteobserver.com › national › article246782092

2 hours ago — Mother's body decayed for years in home she shared with her adult children, TN cops say. By Mitchell Willetts. October 28, 2020 03:24 PM. ORDER REPRINT

Passenger hanging out van window falls and dies after killing ...
    www.newsbreak.com › news › passenger-hanging-out-...

11 hours ago — A man died after Las Vegas police said he hung out of a car and struck a ... out van window falls and dies after killing bicyclist, Vegas cops say.

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: DustBun
    I hope the stabbed employee and/or his family sues the hell out of the store. Business owners should be held accountable for putting employees in dangerous and hostile work environments. Fuck a mask. The employee should get millions. The employee was a security guard so that may be their out.

Last edited:
    Reactions: deersniper
    Stopped reading at Chicongo

Chicongo... lmao! I’ve always called it Chiraq, but Chicongo might be more accurate. Definitely more jungle like than desert like.

Reactions: The D
    I kinda wanna stab anyone who tells me to wear a mask too, but the truth is, no one does.

Reactions: The D
    ----------
    Asked why they never called police, Anthony Jolly’s nieces and nephews said they were following their mother’s wishes “to let me lay here,” according to the station.
    ----------

Damn, man... That part fucking made me break down right there... Fuck... Damn onions everywhere. :cry:
    1603942002133.png

I hope the stabbed employee and/or his family sues the hell out of the store. Business owners should be held accountable for putting employees in dangerous and hostile work environments. Fuck a mask. The employee should get millions. The employee was a security guard so that may be their out.

what? He’s a security guard. It’s not the business owners fault, he accepted the job

And likely not even an employee of the store, but rather a security firm.