• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Darwin resolves all

For the love of God......how fucking dumb does a person have to be to deploy deadly force in the presence of a police officer? I don't give a shit who you are or what yer doing. If I deploy deadly force in the presence of an armed individual I expect to be shot to death. But attacking people with a potentially deadly weapon and clearly displaying intent is supposed to get ignored now day?

Good luck with that.

VooDoo

Reactions: oneshot86
Never mind that man has only walked the earth for about 6 million years. An eon is typically measured as a billion years. Apparently teens have been around for multiple eons according to Bree "Space Cadet" Newsome.

You can’t make this shit up

No, she's 100% correct, assumin' those childrens she's referring to are in fucking Rwanda:

15811726_303.jpg

Totally normal. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with this woman, people have been fighting with knives for a long time. I think if they are all armed about the same, let em fight to the death. Just call in the body count later. But if only one is armed someone is probably going to get their stupid ass shot. I mean fair is fair.

Wall off the liberal cities in the US and air drop knives into each one. Let Darwinism and a lack of emotional maturity solve the problem.

Reactions: 10ring'r
For the love of God......how fucking dumb does a person have to be to deploy deadly force in the presence of a police officer? I don't give a shit who you are or what yer doing. If I deploy deadly force in the presence of an armed individual I expect to be shot to death. But attacking people with a potentially deadly weapon and clearly displaying intent is supposed to get ignored now day?

Good luck with that.

VooDoo

You’ve never been in a fight

Am I the only one who's slightly impressed they A. have their safeties on and B. have their fingers off the triggers?
Good parenting. That or potentially having your arm chopped off with a rusty machete for not listening.

Good parenting. That or potentially having your arm chopped off with a rusty machete for not listening.
Well considering some of the alternatives, having your arm chopped off is the lesser of two evils I've seen happen to those child soldiers.

Totally normal. :rolleyes:

In the video on channel 5, the girl's lawyers wants her released home to her mother (who isn't her legal guardian BTW) despite SLASHING the other girl's throat...

• Sad
Reactions: Jefe's Dope

Good luck with that.

VooDoo
On a scale of 1-10, about a 9.999999999 to a .......

1619927778413.png

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Technically, when blind anger, or drug has destroyed ability to reason, no presence will overcome the intended action. Its called blind rage for a reason.

Now this young person might also been infused with magical thinking, which finds adolescents doing all kinds of illogical and plainly dangerous stunts, but, in the end, it is the parenting, THE infusion of discipline and appropriate behaviors that keeps a teen from bringing a knife to a fight.

In my youth, we respected and feared the police. When an officer (or teacher, or principal, or a parent, or even a responsible adult) came on the scene We Stopped! Now these children are taught to disrespect any and everyone, especially officers of the peace especially Caucasian officers of the peace. In the end, when children are never expected to be responsible for their actions, in the end, they wind up dead (often before their time).

Reactions: uffduh and Pbgt
I've always thought one of these with a cue ball glued into it would be the ticket for getting people's attention.

I think the word idiot should be etched into it so it leaves a nice, visible impression on the forehead.

Screenshot_20210502-084207_Chrome.jpg