• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Dasher Device / 6BR AICS Mag Loading Tool

smoooth1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2017
In the interest of full disclosure, this is a pre-approved ad by a very small commercial startup business, Smooth Machine, LLC, working out of my garage. It's a 1 man operation, part-time.

I designed this tool (along with input and testing feedback from a PRS shooter and SH member) after becoming frustrated trying to load Dasher cartridges into short action AICS type mags. They are designed to work with the 6mm BR family, but are quite handy to help load all the other short action cartridges into AICS pattern mags (ARC, MDT, etc.) as well. Also works with (but is a loose fit on) AICS long action single stack mags.

Works with spacer kits.

Shorter rounds can simply and easily be seated forward in the magazine, eliminating the need for dedicated mags.

NOTE: Plastic AICS style mags will not hold the rounds forward reliably, but the device will make loading much easier.

CNC Machined from virgin UHMW for durability.

100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.

$17 each shipped, $14 each additional. Shipping is USPS 1st class to all 50 states.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you all for your orders, very much appreciated!!

Everyone who has paid should have received tracking info via PM or text, if not, please let me know.

Thanks again!!

Shipped all orders from the past couple days out today due to the blizzard here in MN yesterday. Everyone should have received tracking via PM or email, except possibly 1 person who didn’t PM or email me.

Thanks again!!

For anyone wondering, these things are fantastic. Not sure how I ever survived without them.

Reactions: smoooth1
Thanks for the orders and kind words guys!!

Last edited:
These are genius! If you want to use with 223 mags takes all of 3 minutes and an exacto blade to trim for 223 mags! Smoooth1 is one of the good guys to deal with as well!!

Still have Some available.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered!!

Good question, lets find out!

They certainly should; works with spacer kits.

PM sent.

Last edited:
Thanks again for the orders!
Lately, I’ve been including some 200lb test braided line for those who want a DIY lanyard or attachment point; just in case anyone is wondering why they have string in the package ?

EFCA6D1D-B42B-4110-A569-073695ADDFBF.jpeg

Reactions: 260284
Thanks again for the orders!
Lately, I’ve been including some 200lb test braided line for those who want a DIY lanyard or attachment point; just in case anyone is wondering why they have string in the package ?

View attachment 7225558

I need to put something on mine so I can hang it on my pack at matches. Hard to find it in the pack.