• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Data Book to enhance your shooting

NOMAD

Owner of the Trailer Park
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 7, 2001
    Hugo
    We are finally officially opened for business and ready to take your orders. Drop on buy the website and create yourself an account and you are ready to start building yourself a custom data book.

For anyone that doesn’t want to create there own data book we offer a premade book as well.

Currently we are offering 65 of the 240 pages we will sell. In the near future we will be opening up all the other pages. You will be able to see 95% of those pages and what they look like on the site now. The design work is done but it is just the building progression of a new business.

To open up right out the gate and be able to have both paper types and both book sizes was a bit to much to order up right out of the gate. As it stands right now we have in stock over 200,000 data book pages to be able to offer you the ability to create your own custom data book.

However, no latter then the end of June we will have the entire line of pages available in the 80 weight paper and we should also be bringing online the RNR paper books for our customers. After that we will be bringing online the multiple binder colors and the pocket size books. So check back regularly or drop us a line and we will get you what you need.

For this weekend 5-15-09 thru 5-17-09 we are going to reward every 20th customer that buys a data book of either configuration a $15 dollar coupon that will be able to be used on their next order.

Here are some pictures of the binders and books and we look forward to filling your orders.

mod1.jpg

mod2.jpg

modpre1.jpg

modpre2.jpg

pre1.jpg

Thank You
    Impact Data Books

www.impactdatabooks.com

Re: Data Book to enhance your shooting

Nice. I sent you a request via your website. Please let me know.

I am on road doing some work right now graham i will get your email tonight and get you taken care of!!

thank you

Nice! No wonder you haven't been on the Hide much lately - you've actually been working
    wink.gif

LOL yeah Dave I have been busy pretty stead with Tom getting the last of this done. Its been a long time in the making.

Along with been trying to spend more family time at night then being online.

But I will be back more now that we are getting it all under control.

Outstanding!

Thanks for the orders guys we are glad we can help make a difference in your shooting!

I got to thumb through some of these the other night. Nice heavy paper, good sturdy binders and the print quality is super sharp and will make it easier to read in low light conditions. Very well put together.

Oh! And they come your your choice of cinnimon, lavendar or watermelon fragrance!

Nice work Nomad!

JV

I have made a sort of schitzo career out of alternatively eschewing data books and trying ineffectually to come up with something of my own. I remain both thoroughly convinced their absence constitutes a vital gap in my performance, and still unencumbered by any such presence. This remains testimony to the fact than anyone can goof, and that I can do it bigtime.

Of the ones I've been fortunate to examine, this one comes closest to my needs. Odds are, someday I'll break down and get a data book, and this is the likeliest candidate.

In the meantime, I strongly suggest that those who can, should demonstrate their peerless wisdom by beating me to the punch.

Greg

My needs would be very rudimentary. That's really the main reason why I'm not yet using one. My zeros and windages, loads and the like, are something that's already uploaded into my wetware anyway. I keep track of round counts by keeping a rough count of/and holding onto the bullet boxes once they're empty. There's always a use for them, like SMK boxes for 6.5mm/.30cal make pretty good ammo boxes for convenient quantities of .223.

I'd be looking for something to keep track of load usage/round counts for barrels, and something that's already kinda hinky/offthewall anyway, like our FV and PalmaV targets in the events(s?) STP and I are trying to promote. FV has a small but loyal following, and PalmaV is something that's not quite ready for formal introduction. These are prone events for shorter yardages, like 200yd for FV/PalmaV Centerfire, and 100yd for .22LR on the same targets.

BTW, our targets are computer printed on standard 8 1/2"x11" computer paper, and could be made available as image files. Is that something that you might find desirable to support?

Greg

Great job guys. I Just got mine today. It looks well done and I cant wait to fill the pages. I just ordered it too, very fast shipping. Well done.

For the shooters who were asking and waiting on the F-CLASS and or the Hard Rock match sets we have them available.

They can be ordered as individual sets or in your modular books now.

smile.gif

New stuff coming online every day!!

Thanks for the feedback Crazy Bay we are glad you like your book. Let us know if there is anything else for you.

do you have a update as to when the RNR pages will be ready?

Do you have a idea when the covers fo the modulars will be also ready?

We are getting the rest of the standard pages in at end of next week.

Once we have them in play we will start looking at what RNR pages we will phase in first.

So RNR is like 3-4 weeks off unless we are doing a fairly large custom book order.

As for the covers i got a call from Triad today and he has already subbmitted a request to have them built and it looks like they are a min of 6 weeks until he has them in stock.

Tony has been working hard to keep the logbooks going out the door. I talked to him this week and he said that he has a few custom book projects in the works. If you need a logbook make sure and check out Tonys books.

I received one last week. It is very comprehensive. The F Class inserts have all you need to plot shots, scores, and enviromental conditions. I dig it.

These are very nice. I am in the process of designing a cover to fit one. Should have something in the next week or two.

The plan is to set it up to hold the book, a MDM and Kestrel along with pens/pencil.

CKA - glad we can get the Team B seal of approval LOL. Seriously glad you like it and I hope it serves you well.

LoneWolf USMC cant wait to see some pics.

Just ordered one of your books, looking forward to recieving it!

Thank you for the order and please let us know what you think when you get it!!

I am sure you will enjoy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA - glad we can get the Team B seal of approval LOL. Seriously glad you like it and I hope it serves you well.
    </div></div>

Yes once you get there approval you know you are GTG.
    cool.gif

If you need a Databook make sure and check out Tony's.

Thanks for the support guys!! We are glad we are getting all the great feedback and we look forward to making sure you guys get what you need and get it fast.

Hi Guys,

I'm putting in my order in the next couple of days (Don't get back to Az until 25th Aug!), but in the meantime can anybody direct me to Tonys' data books?

Thanks guys,

N