• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

data books

bolt56

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2009
West Tn.
I would like to have suggestions on good data books. what are
the best data books that you guys like? Thanks for the help.
Bolt/56

Re: data books

+1,000,000!!!! Great product from people who know what they are doing and take pride in making the best available to the members here on the Hide (and elsewhere).

Impact makes one hell of a nice product that, unlike many other options on the market, you can customize to fit your needs. I have one of their full-size books that I have been using with great success for a while now. I am getting ready to order a pocket-size book to try out the smaller size.

Take a look at the site linked to above, get an idea of what all you want/need in terms of pages, and get your order in. They'll take excellent care of you!

Another +1 for impactdatabooks.com

Get one and USE it, write down everything. As Knight said you will be glad you did.

Impact, then get one of Nick's covers! that way you can keep everything you need in there... pens, MDM, databook, stencils etc...

Nick Painter goes as Hasgunwilltravel on here...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeff 03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Impact or Storm data books and you cant really go wrong </div></div>

Yes Storm Tactical or Impact, we are both vendors on here, and can do standard or custom books in a variety of sizes. For every book Storm Tactical sells, we donate a book to our active duty deployed snipers via American Snipers. We just sent out another 45 books to that great cause. Mark

Yep you cant go wrong either way!!!

We offer the largest selection of data collection pages available. Your custom book is built and shipped usually less then 24 hrs from the time you place your order (unless I am out shooting). But either way noone offers what we offer and no one can get you your product any faster.

We our turning out large amounts of books while designing and releasing new and inovative products that have never been seen or offered in data collection. These offerings come from over 19 years of Military,Law enforcement, and competetive experience.

We are also a contributor to <span style="font-weight: bold">American Sniper Organization </span>and we are doing our own special behind the scenes things to help our snipers overseas. <span style="font-weight: bold">www.impactdatabooks.com</span>

In addation dont forget about this great <span style="font-weight: bold">fundraiser for American Snipers</span>. Time is running out!!

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1581938#Post1581938