• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories THE ORIGINAL Data card holders gen2 updated!

Prknives

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2017
Reno,NV
Don’t get duped into buying a cheap knockoff, This is a simple data card holder that mounts to your scope via shock cord, The base is printed and is radiused so that it will always bounce back into position but won’t break when impacted. It will come with one reusable white plastic card that attaches via 3m dual lock hook and loop for a secure fit,
$17 shipped extra cards are $3

Attachments

• IMG_4242.jpeg
    IMG_4242.jpeg
    452.5 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_4243.jpeg
    IMG_4243.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_4244.jpeg
    IMG_4244.jpeg
    494.6 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
I will take 2 also. Please PM with payment details.

Thanks!

Reactions: Prknives
I’d like 2, please pm PayPal info. Thank you, Tor

Got mine today. The OP sent at my request with the 3m hook and loop not attached to the card so I could mount it myself. Gave me the ability to find the best placement for me! Thanks. The 3m product is something I have been using for several years in my daily business and it works great. I do not think it will have any problems handling recoil. Going to test it out this weekend.

Received my two units Friday - quick ship - very nice. Gifting one to my shooting buddy