• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Data / Log books

Steelnecktie

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2013
Missouri
Was looking at getting a data book to keep track of things for reference, there seem to be about a dozen different ones on market. Does anyone have input on what brand you have or recommend? I would like a modular one with rings and not a spiral binding.
Thanks

Impact is sold out of the Sniper's Hide premades...is there another source available?
You can just buy one of the other pre made ones or put one together yourself that has all the same stuff as the snipershide version.

I wouldn’t recommend anything other than impact, but to be fair, there is storm tactical and applied ballistics has a databook as well

Another vote for Impact Data Books. I put my own together. Great product and service.

Impact Data Books is the best out there. Pre made or make your own. You won't find a better book.

Impact. They were out of SH when I bought mine, I have 2 @riflesonly ones. Pre made pages work good to get started, then order your refills to include the pages you use the most

I also use the data impact log and it meets my needs great. The quality is great and don't have any issues when shooting out in the snow/rain!

Impact Data book for sure. Great selection of pages to customize your data book for exactly what you need.