• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Data On Your Arm Solution Precision Underground

Precision Underground

Rifle Gear
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • I made a couple of these for personal use and they work really well. I don’t see large wrist coaches as practical but I don’t shoot a lot of matches. When I do I’ve always used a strip of painters tape on my wrist to jot down data for dial stages. This is a better solution and looks kind of cool so I figured we will see if anyone else finds it useful. You can write on it with a pen and it will wipe off with some spit and a towel or your sleeve. Haven’t done any long-term testing but it appears that the pen wipes off with no residue/damage. I found some fairly fine tipped dry erase markers that work well. We’ll include one with each order for the time being. The dry erase stays on fine until you wet it.

Working on finding a way to make this an add on option so if you’re buying a bag or something we can throw one in for cheaper than this but for now this is what we need to get to make it worth sending one out by itself. Let us know what you think. For now we just have large/man size but if people like them and there’s a need we can get smaller ones. We do have some that are a little smaller, probably for women or guys with smaller wrists, but we need to adjust the design so the lines/spaces are even. The factory didn’t adjust the lines before changing size even though I told them they’d need to. Either way they will still work fine. One of the spaces it’s just a little smaller than the rest. If you feel like a smaller one is needed let me know.
    E14C9F2C-8557-4495-9E43-902240DDFFAF.jpeg

Last edited:
    What pen do you use? How easily erasable is it?
    I’ve tested with just a typical ballpoint pen. It wipes off pretty easily with some spit and your shirt or a rag. i’ve got some fine tipped dry erase on the way to test out. That may be a better solution. If they work well and I can find them cheap enough I’ll probably just include one with each sale. Not sure if the ballpoint pen will start to damage the silicone or not since I haven’t used it that much. I’ve got another data card holder that is silicon that i’ve used a ballpoint pen on for a while and it is fine.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Boxerglocker
    I need something durable enough to stay for a few days on a hunt, but erasable. That a possibility?

I need something durable enough to stay for a few days on a hunt, but erasable. That a possibility?
    Yes ballpoint pen should stay on pretty well. You have to wipe pretty hard with a damp cloth to get it off. Not sure if it would hold up to the rain but you could always keep a note in your pocket to rewrite it in case it came off.

Reactions: Jgunner