• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daughter

Jon Lester

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2004
Tazewell . Virginia
IMG_0760.jpgMy Daughters Computer. I would like to know what the kids think,or if they even know what that these stickers are. Definitely not your typical College Girl. It,s good Liberty University even allows this,but they do allow CC!

Attachments

• IMG_0760[1].jpg
    IMG_0760[1].jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 14
John's old shop still sells the Seneca 'No Whining' stickers - an ASC staple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either your daughter is tiny or that is the biggest laptop computer I've ever seen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not everyday you see a laptop decorated like a rear bumper on a car. Course I am guilty too of doing that to one of my old laptops..........................WHEN I WAS 12!!

Daughter

Careful, Maser, she could take you in a fair fight.

And she shoots better than most of us do.

I like it! At that age they are still expressing themselves and their interests. It healthy expression.

careful with that some moron may try to hack her hard drive to steal her gear..

seriously though I doubt 1/4 of the people that see that even know what that stuff is

The 17" laptops are heavier and less mobile, but usually are more powerful and versatile too. Plus they tend to have full sized keyboards. Very handy for a lot of college work.

Is that PRS for Paul Reed Smith guitars?????

PRS= precision rifle solutions a great company. 15" laptop Screen looks big due to pic angle just like you pose a buck or fish to make it look bigger

Kid is great, D1 athlete, devout Christian, Tuff Mudder competitor, Cross fit fanatic. Yeah Maser, she would kill you and not realize it. Like when a big truck hits a rabbit.

Last edited:
well I for am am disgusted. There's about an acre of space left wanting in the top left hand corner.

Kids... no follow through or commitment these days...

:)

What is the on on the top left about "rage"? They inside lid of my toolbox at work looks like that except it is a combination of Diesel and gun stickers.

I see a PTS sticker!!!

Jon, she is a great young lady who has her head on straight and strong morals. From seeing you two at our matches it is clear you have done and outstanding job raising her. You are lucky to have such a great daughter and she is lucky to have such a great father.

Very cool as stated above most people will not have a clue as to the stickers

Jon, my little girl is 6 months old, but I hope she turns out like yours. I had the 6yo boy at the range today making steel ring with the 22.