• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Daughter's first time

DustyJacket

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2009
KCMO
www.dustyjacket.com
My daughter is now hooked. Took her shooting this week and she wants to go again. Now.

This was her first time. She is 18..

.22lr at 50 yards, iron sights.

The the .308 at 100 yards.

Re: Daughter's first time

That's pretty good shooting. Especially for the first time out.

NOW, lol. perfect. i wish more women and people would try just once and see how much fun it is

my wife was scared sh@less of guns took her shooting on one of our first dates and now she carries everyday like axemen said more people should try it, it is addicting

I sent photos to the family (who are either anti-gun or just don't care) and now my sister wants to try... Have to go get a .22 bolt gun.

Cute girl, nice shooting. I am jealous; I wish my dad had a can for me to shoot with when I was a kid.

That looks like the bench rest range at ORSA.

Good for you to get her started!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 37L1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks like the bench rest range at ORSA.
</div></div>
Exactly so

I really wanted to get on the 1,000 yard range, but......

Nice Job... Man that is some pretty Greenery ya'll got there... USBP Stuck me out in Texas from Mississippi, all I see is brown dirt, brown trees... only green out here is the cactus that is still alive... or in my leg one... ha

Well, my daughter came home from college for a 4 day weekend and wanted to go to the range.
She told me to bring the .308 because she felt wimpy shooting the .22.
smile.gif

She shot a match target with the .22 (and my wife did some shooting.)

Then we switched to the suppressed .308/7.62

Deanna's second time shooting the .308, this time at 100 meters (110 yards)
http://www.dustyjacket.com/shooting/deanna_308_two.jpg
She is a redhead this month, so watch out.

Mt wife's first time with the .308
http://www.dustyjacket.com/shooting/mary_308_one.jpg

Good shooting. My question, why did you wait till she was 18 to take her shooting?

Now, she is old enough to buy her own stuff! Guess you are smarter then me
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 303_enfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good shooting. My question, why did you wait till she was 18 to take her shooting?

Now, she is old enough to buy her own stuff! Guess you are smarter then me
smile.gif
</div></div>

After she graduates from college I am going to give her the .22 that I bought once she started shooting.

When we lived in Boulder county (CO) her school taught her that firearms are evil and firearm owners are not all that great, either. It has taken years to get her past that. Now she loves it and wants to shoot rimfirecentral fun matches whenever she is at home.

This last time out she told me to bring the .308 as well because she felt wimpy shooting just the .22
smile.gif

You know its always the people that never have shot guns before that are the ones voting to ban them. It is sad but thank god for the NRA. Glad to see she came around cause shooting is alot of fun. Congrats on making shooting a family thing.