• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dave Lauck For Sheriff

Augustis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2004
Montana
Dear Friend,

Those of you who know me personally know that I have dedicated my police career to advancing law enforcement professionalism in order to improve public and officer safety. Considering the ever increasing concerns about active shooters in our schools and work places, as well as terrorist activities within our borders, it is more important than ever to have skilled front line responders on call 24 / 7, and improve Carrying Concealed Weapons (CCW) training for qualified personnel.

I have addressed issues such as these for decades from my position as a frontline law enforcement officer and professional firearms trainer. However, after years of attempting to make improvements up the chain of command, I have come to the conclusion that administrative level personnel are too often dishonest politically correct types looking to line their own pockets with tax payer money and benefits rather than expend the required efforts to truly improve public safety. I have decided to run for sheriff in 2010 in an effort to reverse/eliminate this problem and to provide leadership from the front.

The election process is not inexpensive. This important office cannot be obtained just through my own finances and efforts alone. Therefore, I am reaching out to fine people I have interacted with over the years who have interest in improving public safety and supporting an honest and pro 2nd Amendment sheriff. Even though you may not even be a Wyoming resident, this is an effort that could change the trend of politically correct sheriff candidates across the country into proactive sheriffs who are not afraid to confront serious issues with professional solutions.

At this early stage, the first issue is campaign funding. Unfortunately fund raising is a necessary evil in the modern election process. Under current contribution rules, it is allowed for each individual to contribute up to $1000 each to a sheriff's campaign. Since the maximum individual contribution level is so low, and campaign costs are so high, the support of many individuals is needed, and appreciated. Please spread the word to other groups and individuals about this effort to see if we can turn law enforcement in Campbell County back into what it should be: Equal protection and service to all citizens. Violation of the public trust and mistreatment of citizens will not be tolerated. Dave Lauck's commitment to Law Enforcement professionalism without favoritism is absolute. Under a Dave Lauck administration, Campbell County Law Enforcement will demonstrate professional police work, not politics.

Thank you for all your assistance.

Sincerely,
Dave Lauck
[email protected] / www.DLSPORTS.COM

Re: Dave Lauck For Sheriff

We have been making progress on the www.LauckforSheriff.com website. You can check it for updates as time moves forward.

Now we are requesting permission from people to put their names on the list of Citizens, Officers, and Military personnel who endorse the Officers for Honesty website and related principals. This information will be forthcoming during the 2010 sheriff's election. Bottom line is you will be endorsing and supporting police honesty and professionalism.

No donations are required to add your name to the list, just email back and say it is ok to add your endorsement to; Officers for Honesty.

Campaign donations are needed and accepted, but not a requirement to put your name on the endorsement list. We want to show a solid base of credible people who are insisting on professional and honest public safety services.

If you have the time, and have not already done so, you can also email a letter of reference for Dave Lauck for Sheriff of Campbell County in 2010. You can see some sample letters already up at the www.LauckforSheriff.com website.

Thank you much for all your support !!

How can someone from Montana run for sheriff in Wyoming?
Who else is running?
I'm from VA. Can I still vote in your election?

Mr. Lauck as far as I know is from northern campbell county just north of Gillette so yeah he is from Wyoming and also the county which he is running in. I know he has my vote even if I havnt gotten the signs for my yard that I was supposed to get yet "hint hint". We could use some good change around here for once.

Well, how did the election go? I only got spammed for months on this even though I don't live anywhere near Campbell County. And the site drops off the net?

Last I knew you had to live in the same county you lived in..Kinda hard if you live in MT and reside in WY.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He got Pwned? </div></div>Meh....could be..

I respect Dave for his vast knowledge of guns and special tactics but not too many people win an election by running a smear campaign.