• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Dave Tooley; send me my rifle parts !!!

Re: Dave Tooley; send me my rifle parts !!!

This thread has reached an all time low for the Hide, and makes me wish that LL would institute a barrier to entry to prevent ignorant schoolgirls from posting on an othewise valuable site. I am not fortunate enough to own a DT built rifle but I have dealt with him on numerous occasions and requested his assistance in both learned advice and use of tools and he has ALWAYS been eager to lend a hand.

You ignorant schmucks who posted your BS herein should lay off the computer and throw a few more plastic beads in your airsoft ARs and some twinkies in your bookbags and go play with yourselves.

Notably ONE PERSON AND ONE PERSON ONLY has posted a problem regarding Mr. Tooley's customer service, yet a few dozen or so ignorant little shits feel the need to condemn his customer service based upon nothing more than their half-assed uninformed rush to judgment. I am amazed that the ignorance of this thread was not limited to our little country but has made its way to the otherside of the world.

ANYONE who has had more than one rifle custom built knows that problems occur both on the part of the smith, as well as the suppliers--and this is the nature of the beast when it comes to our sport.

If you have a problem with DT or waiting in general then buy an AIAW----oh, but wait...guess who probably spun up your barrel???

Reactions: thexotic1