• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dave Wells Customs suppressor

TLong

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
www.1042blue.wixsite.com
I received my .308 suppressor from Dave Wells. I took the plunge about a year ago, and bought one from Dave Wells, due to price and a few other reviews. This is my first suppressor that I own, but have used them before on various hosts/calibers. I will say that Dave is a great guy, and did everything he could to help any problems I had and to make things right. I am very please with the craftsmanship and overall appearance of the suppressor. It is equally as quiet as my dealer's AWC and Gemtech. If you're new to the suppressor game, and you're afraid to drop the dime on a big company suppressor, (like me) look up Dave Wells or give him a call.
Dave Wells site

Re: Dave Wells Customs suppressor

Couldn't agree more. Great guy, great product and a great value for the product. I started the process on my first one a year and a half ago, now I have three in hand and I've got #4 and #5 in process now.

+1 I got mine off a fellow hide member and have ran it on my M1A and 300Blkout. Couldnt be more happy,

XM110

Thanks for the update. I'm in the wait process now for one of Daves suppressors, I've heard very positive info on them, be glad when it finally gets hear.

I certainly agree with you TLong! Dave is a great guy to deal with, I'm having a custom rifle built by him also. A+++

Wayne

I bought one about 2 years ago and asked a little info about it on here and got mugged by all the hater, I know everything crowd. I had the same dealings with Dave Wells, he is outstanding to work with, very very helpful. I dont have any other suppressors to compare mine to but it is going with me on a hog hunt in April. Cant wait, I hope that a couple other people give his suppressors a try, I think he is one of the best kept secrets in the suppressor world. I talked to him about making me a titanium 338 suppressor for my 338 edge. I cant wait for the either.

I have a friend that has one and he seems to love it. And, he talks very highly of Dave Wells suppressors and his rifle building skills.