• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DAVID TUBB DOCUMENTARY - Legendary Highpower, Silhouette and Extreme Long Range Shooting Champion

Riflman

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2019
Hey everyone.

This might be a little OT but if you know David's Tubb Gun, you might be interested in this.

In case you didn't see it, yesterday I released the Bio Documentary I did on David Tubb.

I premiered it on his Facebook page, and it's over 20k views and climbing.

Here it is on my YouTube channel:

America's Rifleman - David Tubb Bio Documentary by Filmmaker Sheldon Charron

If you like the video and want to see more films like this, you all could really help me out by subscribing to my Youtube channel, giving the video a thumbs up and hitting the notification bell. That will make the YouTube algorithm push the video out to more people and give it more exposure. I also need 1000 subs to start monetizing content, and I need that revenue if I'm going to keep making content like this.

America’s Rifleman - David Tubb Bio Documentary.jpg

Last edited:
If this film was about almost anyone else, it would seem braggadocios. But David Tubb has been the most successful shooter of long range rifle in history. I thought the video was interesting and made me want to see more.

Reactions: Riflman
Great video. I just received my Tubb ATR Rifle.

I have spoken with Mr. Tubb numerous times and he has bent-over-backwards to help me fine tuning everything.

Thanks for making the video.

Reactions: Riflman
Hi Spife.

Sorry, I disabled embedding because I'm trying to get people to my Channel to like, subscribe and hit the bell.

Embedding is great, but getting people to like, subscribe and hit the bell is critical for me. I hope most of you will do me that favor.

I wish it would have gone a little more in depth about the ELR shooting and what it takes to get a first round hit at 1 mile or further.

I had a very skinny budget to work with, and went way beyond what was originally planned so I did what I could with what I had to work with. I would love to do more films like this, but it all takes time and money.

I watched the bench rest video too. I would enjoy both videos being a bit longer. I imagine the only people watching these are super dorks who enjoy this silly sport and would like more details. Great job on both. Look forward to the one on @lowlight next year.

Reactions: max1840
If this film was about almost anyone else, it would seem braggadocios. But David Tubb has been the most successful shooter of long range rifle in history. I thought the video was interesting and made me want to see more.

Agreed. It was not a typical documentary. I'm in marketing and entertainment, so I made a doc that would help customers connect with David on a personal level and want to buy his products, or in the case of existing customers, reinforce their existing brad loyalty. That's why we call it a branded doc. Typically these are 3-4 minutes long, so this one was perhaps a little to long for that type of doc, but there was a lot to cover and I felt it was a good story.

Here's a much shorter one I did for Mike Bryant, a precision gunsmith and world class Benchrest shooter out of Texas:

I built Mike's website in 2001. He retired for a few years starting in 2012, then came back and struggled to regain his old clients and get new ones. Most people thought he was still retired and the younger guys didn't know who he was or what he had done. His website was still up but super old. I built him a new website to correspond with the film and launched them together. Business wet through the roof.

I do these types of films in and out of the firearms industry, and also direct/produce mainstream film/TV and commercials.