• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

David Tubbs's CWS ??

Baddog0302

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2014
Since his store no longer carries the CWS "carrier weighting system" does anyone know of an alliterative for slowing the bolts reward movement ??
Does anyone know the different weights he offered ??

Thank you

It's on his website. The CWS weighs 1.54 oz. With the stainless steel insert (1.25 oz) total is 2.79 or 4.05 total with tungsten insert. Sorry to hear he doesn't sell them any longer, works well on mid gas .308s.

Thank you, guess there just wasn't enough of a demand , could be a small market for those who want an option to the heavier buffer & spring for the same purpose ??

Yep. The linking here is a bit different. I tired to link directly to it, but it ends up linking to the JP main page and also to the VMOS page in a separate link as well. I have no experience with it, but it sounds like what you need.

Thanks, however, seeing what they are charging for them, I'll pass, I have a shooting buddy that is also a machinist , and" That's a good thing"