• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Davinci DG-9 PCC Competition Ready, Price Dropped to $1875.00

Ankeny

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2009
Used Davinci DG-9 PCC Competition ready with standard weight barrel, side charging handle. Upgraded with Hiperfire Eclipse Trigger, extended mag. release, and Davinci case. Replacement cost as configured is $2955.00. Will ship with Tubb flat wire spring installed and original springs are included. Will also include Scheel roller delay springs (heavy and light), two 17 round Glock mags with Taylor Freelance +5 extensions, two Glock 33 round mags with Taran Tactical +10 extensions, and Weber Tactical mag pouch.
Case.JPG

Invoice.JPG
Left.JPG
Right.JPG
Mags.JPG
Misc.JPG

Shoots very accurately and has been absolutely reliable with various bullets from 100 grains to 147 grains. Have 1000-1500 rounds (max) down the tube. I have about $3300.00 in the package. I am asking $2300.00 $1875.00 shipped Via Priority Mail to your dealer (no CA sales). Feel free to make an offer. Your dealer must accept firearms from an individual. I accept PayPal (if you pick up credit card fees), Money Orders, or personal check.

Last edited: