• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dawson Precision SF Military Light Rail/Adapter

45user

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2005
Norwalk, CA 90650
Hi,
I am running Surefire Military light on my 1911 with MR07 adapter. It is a solid unit but it is big and ugly.
Does anyone know where I can get the dawson rail adapter for Surefire Military light? I've called Dawson but they are out and discontinued and not taking any special order. My guess is they are supplying MIL/LE only.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
DSCF1009.jpg

Re: Dawson Precision SF Military Light Rail/Adapter

Save yourself the trouble and sell me that Springfield Loaded/Surefire Military package.
smile.gif
I wish...

If you persist in trying to find an adapter, the two places mentioned above are definitely a good place to start. Maybe evilbay and gunbroker?

My Dawson Rail also required an additional adapter for the Surefire X200 I have running on it (just a heads up), but it's a smaller profile than that beast you have mounted and I'd wager lighter weight as well

Thanks guys.
I called Dawson again this morning to just to try my luck but no luck
laugh.gif

I will try those places tomorrow.