• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Day at the Ranch

CGoodwin

Private
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Took the family out to the 250 acre ranch in Castroville this afternoon. Finally got my wife to agree to shoot the handgun, second time in her life! After 5 minutes of instruction and a little follow up (still need to work the support side grip some), she nailed a soda can from 10 yards out! The girls yhad a good time as well and the bluebonnets were in full bloom. What a great day!

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

Re: Day at the Ranch

Make sure you stop her from wrapping that left thumb around the grip. It is a for sure bleeder.
Great pics, looks like you had a lot of fun.

5 women in your house.... I bet thats fun (LOL)

Looks like you had a blast (pardon the pun)...

Lovely pic with you and your girls in the field... and the quad...

Hehe! Fortunately, only two of them are mine, despite the appearances. The two in the individual pictures and with me in the bluebonnets are my twin 8 year old princesses. The other two are neighborhood friends, the family that actually owns the ranch.

Well at least it is not 4 when it comes to weddings in 15 years... talk about hellish

I wouldn't worry to much about the thumb behind the slide. That will be a self correcting problem
wink.gif
It will only happen once.