• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dayton Ohio Swat After Action Review Notes

Badfinger

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 11, 2013
    S/W Ohio
    Now men, I would like to review the video and give just a couple of comments about today’s event:

1) Our team discussion upon arrival as to whether the urban camo would be better took too long and we lost situational awareness. Next time lets setup a perimeter first.
    Thank God the reporter yelled "There he goes".

2) Remember to turn on your Comms, so when I give the command to cease fire you stop shooting. While walking behind you and hitting each of you on the head is effective it takes too long. ( edited out of the video)

3) Overall great job, dismissed.

Last edited:
    I'd say Keystone Cop's but they are in Ohio.
    1639662701662.png

• Haha
    Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Had they gassed him? They are all masked up it looks like. But yeah, there are some AAR pints from that soda straw size deities view of the incident.

From the article....
    “He’s been coming outside, he’s been shooting, beating the dog, outside talking crazy to the neighbors and everything,” Andrea Corbitt said.

1639666318378.png

Meh, there's two guys watching the door the whole time.

As for comms, people think SBRs don't be like they be up close but they do and there's at least 3 dudes firing next to guy getting the cease fire boop.

Frankly, we'd be having words if someone did that to me. I'll stop shooting when I feel like the threat is good and fuckin eliminated, you put your hands on me while I'm shooting and you're likely to fuck up my shot and send rounds somewhere they ain't meant to go. So fuck right off and keep your hands to yourself or next time I'll boop you back.

savvy-potc.gif

Nutbag already involved in two prior shootings with documented involuntary commitments, I'm going with good shoot overall.

Whoever the asshole is that's doing all the jaw jacking and helmet slapping instead of watching the door like the guys actually doing their jobs needs to be transferred.

Meh, there's two guys watching the door the whole time.

As for comms, people think SBRs don't be like they be up close but they do and there's at least 3 dudes firing next to guy getting the cease fire boop.
    And his pregnant baby momma's kid is probably going to be born deaf too.

• Haha
    Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Those Dayton cops are all screwed. Perp was left-handed. The leftist media will never let this one go.

So what was so important that all but two of those fucktards had to turn around and do some more cop-talk?

They couldn't stay focused longer than ten seconds and are the reason the mentally-ill guy saw an opportunity to break and run. He was like 'Don't mind me' as he tried to sneak past.