• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DBAL-D2 IR laser/IR illuminator Visible green New

Lowdown3

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2020
dbald2-1995623.png

DBAL-D2 IR laser/IR illuminator Visible green laser

Manufactured with high definition, aspherical telescopic lens technology, the DBAL-D2 features a 2° to 30° adjustable illumination beam. This highly collimated beam significantly enhances night vision performance and offers an eye-safe means of illuminating distances greater than 1000 m. Military and law enforcement models also features an enhanced end cap, taking full advantage of the added switching capabilities of the full powered D2.

The DBAL-D2'S Infrared (IR) and visible laser pointers are "slaved" together or co-aligned which means you can go out in daytime and zero the visible laser and the IR laser will be zeroed as well.

The infrared (IR) illuminator is adjustable from 2° to 30° with a simple twist, meaning that flooding large close-in areas or concentrating the IR illumination beam on a target that's further away takes only a few seconds.

Visible green laser
Weight 12.5 oz.
Submersible to over 5 m

Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
Quick Release HT Mount
Co-Aligned Visible & IR Aiming Lasers
IR LED Illuminator
Powered By: One CR 123A Battery
Remote Cable Port
Activation/Mode Selector Switch: Integrated Activation Switch
Range- IR laser 250 yards plus
Range- IR illuminator- less than 1,000 yards.
Range- visible green laser- up to 750 yards.

DBAL-D2 IR laser/IR illuminator with visible green

8/1- units IN STOCK and ready for same day shipping if ordered before 11am EST.

Call for Arfcom discounted pricing

[email protected]
29 years in business.

Hi,

You probably want to follow the rules and do the automated account upgrade to Commercial account before you get the banhammer.
The membership base here definitely is worth sticking around and working with.

Sincerely,
Theis

• Angry
Reactions: DuneBoer
We are, have been for a year now. Unless it expired very recently and we got no notice of that.??

I originally just sent Lowlight a message, I will do that again. I don't see any notes in my little "conversations" box. Guess I figured a renewal notice would be sent or something. I'll get on it today. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Edit- got it done. I wonder how you get an actual Notice that it's expiring? I would not have known or looked unless you said something so thanks again!

Reactions: THEIS
Hi,

I did not receive notice either. I think it might have gotten lost in the software upgrades they have been doing.
At least it is automated and instant renewals without Frand or Mod having to manually push the upgrade through.

Sincerely,
Theis

• Angry
Reactions: DuneBoer
Back to top.
D2's currently in stock (9/23) and shipping same day order received if received before 11am.

Call or email for Hide discounts.
[email protected]

In stock and ready to ship. Coupon code at the listing on the website.

In stock and ready to ship. Call for best price