• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision DBAL-D2 Surefire Switch Question

t8354p

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2009
Long Island, NY
Does anyone know if the Surefire SR-D-IT (Remote Dual Switch for Weaponlight + ATPIAL Laser Device) work with the DBAL-D2?
I rather have one switch on my rail if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Evan

Re: DBAL-D2 Surefire Switch Question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EvanB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know if the Surefire SR-D-IT (Remote Dual Switch for Weaponlight + ATPIAL Laser Device) work with the DBAL-D2?
I rather have one switch on my rail if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Evan

</div></div>

Dual switch will work. We have them here. http://tnvc.com/shop/surefire-sr07-d-it/

These switches also work with the other DBAL line as well. Awhile back the US Army had a hand in discussing that both manufactures standardize their respective laser ports.

The same thing occurred awhile back in regards to the MARSOC/WARCOM 3 hole helmet pattern for helmet mount points. It got to be real expensive having proprietary this or that.
wink.gif

Vic

I was just responding to your question, didn't even think about Trying to sale you a switch, what was I thinking ? Lol .
Holler at me If you need one ..

Thanks

Frankie ..

Im looking for one of those switches and a M620V Scout light. You all have those in stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im looking for one of those switches and a M620V Scout light. You all have those in stock? </div></div>
I stock the M720v,but I may have a trade in m620v..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im looking for one of those switches and a M620V Scout light. You all have those in stock? </div></div>

We're a full stocking SF Distributor. Both in stock. :)