• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision DBAL-I2 / Torch PRO Unity Tactical FUSION Laser Packages

clasky

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2010
USA
DBAL_Fusion_af1_zpsbd112e1f.jpg

[span style='font-weight: bold;']
Introducing a TNVC Production in association with Laser Devices, Inc. and directed by Unity Tactical.[/span]

FUSION LASER PACKAGES in theaters now

We have taken two of our hottest selling items: the Laser Devices Inc. DBAL-I2 Class1 Infrared Laser and the TNVC Torch PRO Infrared Illuminator and combined them into one hog devastating package! These two units are merged with Unity Tactical’s revolutionary FUSION Mount System to create an all-in-one system that offers the user a civilian-legal class1 infrared laser pointer, visible laser pointer, and class1 infrared illuminator. What’s more is that the completely modular FUSION Mount System allows users to configure their combo to mount the Torch PRO on the right or the left! This combination was designed with the hog-hunter in mind. It provides the same functionality as the government-issue AN/PEQ-15 in a civilian-legal package.

DBAL_Fusion_tr_zps20f4cb05.jpg

The LDI DBAL-I2 is the best-selling Class1 IR laser on the market. It comes complete with an integrated IR laser pointer and visible laser pointer (available in Red or Green). The aircraft grade aluminum anodized housing is sturdy and battle-proven (it is the same housing used in LDI’s military version of the DBAL-I2). The lasers are independently zeroed and feature High/Low setting. The DBAL-I2 can be activated via included remote pressure switch or on-board “FIRE” button.

The user removes the DBAL’s HT mount and replaces it with the included Unity Tactical FUSION 1913 Hub. The Hub provides mounting interfaces on both right and left sides for attaching other FUSION accessories. This setup allows the DBAL-I2 to maintain a low-profile on the weapon rail while still providing attachment points for the Torch PRO.

Our legendary Torch PRO Class1 LED IR Illuminator has a focus range of 1 to 10 degrees and allows users to throw infrared illumination out to 800 yards! The 1? tube body housing slides into the Unity Tactical FUSION 1" Ring Mount and attaches to the FUSION 1913 Hub via the Offset Wing Mount module. It can be attached to either side of the DBAL/Hub.

This package is designed to provide all-in-one functionality to the end user while providing a more affordable price point compared to other units on the market.

DBAL_Fusion_ex_zps0a776191.jpg

NOTE On Removing HT Mount From DBAL

Laser Devices Inc secures their HT Mount to the DBAL housing with thread locker. We have found it sometimes difficult to loosen the screws. Our suggested method of removing the screws is to turn the unit upside down and apply a few small drops of acetone (purchased at any hardware store) to the screws. Allow it to sit for a few minutes. Place the DBAL loosely in a padded vice (upside down) and remove the screws with an Allen Wrench.

This Item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States without express written permission from the United States Department of State. We do not export outside the United States. PERIOD!

Available Now

Last edited:
Ladies and gents, we've had a large group here and many other locales telling us to make a separate package with the DBAL-I2 and the Unity mount. Well we did just that a week and a half back, just not had much time to be on-line lately to post it. Sorry about that, but here it is. Class1 DBAL-I2 / Torch PRO FUSION Package ? Tactical Night Vision Company

Thank you very much for the orders all.

Vic

One other question we have been getting, doe the DBAL laser sit any lower vs. a standard Pic mount? Then answer is yes, but only by an 1/8" or so. With that said, the premise of this setup is, everything is in one piece, and profiles together as one piece so your overall footprint is very small. Hope this helps.

Vic