• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision DBAL PL misc items

GUNNER75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 29, 2005
    SW KS
    Santa delivered a little IR to play with this year. Curious what others thought of this little unit. My weekend set up for a little demo I did with a few buddies. I'd noticed a lot of so so reviews on the DBAL-PL, but so far I'm pretty impressed with it. Held accuracy/alignment so far (I followed the instructions where some obviously did not). Anyone played with one of these?

screen-shot-2019-12-30-at-11-56-31-am-png.7212681

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 11.56.31 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 11.56.31 AM.png
      3.9 MB · Views: 285
    That's probably the Coolest Helmet Light I have ever seen. LOL. Might want to slap a lanyard on it as I recon it would really hurt if it was to fall off and get lost out on the here -there & yonder field. I got some buds that are always loosing stuff. Had one that lost a Triji Patrol 300 for about 4 days. He went and bought a metal detector (and some blood pressure pills) then went Triji hunting. Luckily he recovered it and the only thing hurt was his feelings. LOL

Ha, That extra 550 cord (not attached to the MAWL at the moment this pic was taken) is intended for just that.

I’m curious about that unit as well. Does yours suffer the switch delay that some reported?

I’m actually interested in the rl version for a pcc. And if i don’t like it, move it to a handgun and try a vampire light cqbl setup.

I haven't really noticed a delay, then again I need some more time with it. I found myself multi pressing the button to turn it on. If you are slow about your press, it turns off. Fast bump on button and the unit stays on. I'm used to that now. So far I'm pretty impressed with it.