• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

dbm for savage?

chadg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
foothills of the ozarks.
Anyone know where i can get the dbm for a savage with bolt spacing of 4.275 that will accept aics mags?I tried sss that doesnt seem to be what im looking for.....The savage is a accu-trigger,non-accustock....

Re: dbm for savage?

check out CDi Precision
wink.gif

Last I checked VBull didn't appear to have anything to offer.
Maybe they are back?

Sharp Shooter Supply is another option.

CDI makes quality stuff.

Update i e-mailed tom at his place he said he can make the t5 for the savage.But at this time he can not do inletting for dbm for the savage.....So does anyone no who could inlett a cdi into the new t5?

try to get manners to mail the stock to cdi so he can mail it to you after. that will save you from shipping the stock to you then to cdi then to you again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">try to get manners to mail the stock to cdi so he can mail it to you after. that will save you from shipping the stock to you then to cdi then to you again. </div></div>

Ahhh,good idea.......