• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DC charges cop for Jan6 “misconduct”

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
Charged a cop, no not the one who murdered a unarmed protestor by shooting her point blank in the neck…but the cop who deleted a Facebook post

5f7323c6ecaf7_Pepe-ClownWorld.gif.795632b89cb4ed71698e41299f8bb9c7.gif

What murder?

Seriously?

Her name was Ashly Babbitt, she was also a veteran, and was unarmed in a public building protesting here elected officials.

NINTCHDBPICT000629198197-3.jpg

Ashli-Babbitt-101.jpg

Michael Byrd was a POS who shot the unarmed woman in the neck

EF95442-F-ADF1-4-D5-B-9-F67-ABF82-C5-A0-D26.jpg

ashli-babbitt-shooting.jpg

Not a murder.
Not a POS, regarding the shooting, he did his job...something most don't have the stomach for.

Show me where he was charged for the crime you claim.

Kinda moot, no chain of custody video of her...could be a false flag and she is in witness protection type thing

Not a murder.
Not a POS, regarding the shooting, he did his job...something most don't have the stomach for.

Kinda moot, no chain of custody video of her...could be a false flag and she is in witness protection type thing

If you think that shooting was good, like making your own damn mind up, you got some issues kemosabe

Find me a case where hitler charged the SS for killing Jews

Or the CCP charged the army for killing unarmed college kids in the square.

The fact that the elites didn’t punish their guard dog isn’t too surprising to anyone who cracked open a history book

Lol...do you eat crayons? No? Then I'm guessing its lead pait chips

Because I’m not down with a 220lb man shooting a little unarmed woman to death who was protesting her government, who wasn’t attacking anyone, shot near point blank in the neck?

Whatever it is in me that makes that thought repulsive, I’ll own it. Every. Fucking. Day.

Not a murder.

Read this:

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Because I’m not down with a 220lb man shooting a little unarmed woman
Oh judas priest, you can make your case without resorting to that bullshit tired trope.

By all accounts if you called her “little woman” to her face she’d have corrected you with a black eye........

Oh judas priest, you can make your case without resorting to that bullshit tired trope.

By all accounts if you called her “little woman” to her face she’d have corrected you with a black eye........

Uhh, meaning he was physically superior to her is just science, he could have literally picked her up and moved her, reason #372 why lethal force was criminal in this case

Not a murder.
Not a POS, regarding the shooting, he did his job... something most don't have the stomach for.

"He did his job"..... Really? Are you fucking serious? You think that it's law enforcement's "Job" to shoot unarmed people to death who pose zero direct threat to them, or anyone else? If he's so damn good at "doing his job", why did he stop with her? Why didn't he empty his magazine, if you think this total ass hat was, "doing his job".

But you're right about one thing, most people, "don't have the stomach" for gutless cowards who shoot unarmed females to death.

"He did his job"..... Really? Are you fucking serious? You think that it's law enforcement's "Job" to shoot unarmed people to death who pose zero direct threat to them, or anyone else? If he's so damn good at "doing his job", why did he stop with her? Why didn't he empty his magazine, if you think this total ass hat was, "doing his job".

But you're right about one thing, most people, "don't have the stomach" for gutless cowards who shoot unarmed females to death.
Yes, he did his job, the task he is charged with is simply ugly.
For some reason you keep using this phrase "not a threat"… you simply don't comprehend what the threat is at the location and time of the incident. She was crossing the DNC line, that is the only requirement.

Still a moot point. What the eyes see and the ears here the brain believes…. still no actual evidence that she's dead.

Regarding what the original post/thread is supposed to be about… It appears the officer actually broke the law

Ed Zachery!! He should have used restraint. Bouncers in a club don't have to.
Nope, Bouncers at clubs aren't armed and there with the intent to use deadly force.

You are completely wrong. At that point of the DNC line where he's been charged with the task of protecting that line, you don't have time for restraint. The only restraint should have been from the person breaking through the glass and then climbing through and over the barricade.

Was the inventory of her backpack known at the time of the shooting?

• Haha
Reactions: TurboTrout
Nope, Bouncers at clubs aren't armed and there with the intent to use deadly force.

You are completely wrong. At that point of the DNC line where he's been charged with the task of protecting that line, you don't have time for restraint. The only restraint should have been from the person breaking through the glass and then climbing through and over the barricade.

Was the inventory of her backpack known at the time of the shooting?

DNC line, for fucks sakes 😂

Ok Walter

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
Uhh, meaning he was physically superior to her is just science,
Women want to act like men, then everyone plays the women card when the reap the consequences. I am so tired of the “women shit unicorns and fart rainbows” BS, in this day and age. Especially when most them act like men without a dick, these days.

My Mom taught me at an early age, that if I stormed the Capital Building I’d likely be shot.

On the heals of this riot, even Trump-Jesus publicity called them criminals that would be hunted down.

Personally? I don’t storm into the Capital Building, then break and climb through barricades within that building with a raging mob right there with me....

I don’t get blind drunk and wander into the wrong house at 2AM....

I don’t beat up store owners and fight with cops trying to arrest me...

Etc, etc, etc........

Black, white, female what-the-fuck-ever.....The reason I don’t get shot is that I conduct myself as a civilized member of society.

If this woman were BLM or Antifa and had done the exact same thing, not one of you would be defending her.

Reactions: Bradu
If this woman were BLM or Antifa and had done the exact same thing, not one of you would be defending her.
Your evil, fuck you, you don't know what you're saying, cunt... Trying to remember all the responses that were told to me when I said the exact same thing when this started. You're right though...hence why i say it's false flag.

I wouldn't defend her actions, I think it was stupid and she paid with her life. At the same time, she wasn't being violent, she wasn't threatening anyone, nor was she resisting arrest. She had jumped up on something, then was shot. Her fault was putting herself in a bad situation, which is what my momma taught me not to do.

That said, the capitol police are who allowed the situation to be what it was and this trigger happy pos shot her at point blank, which was directly at other officers. There was clearly a major communication issue with the command of the police that day (intentional or not, I do not know), and it caused a huge issue with anyone knowing "what line was where", to then just shoot a woman at point blank is insane and most certainly NOT their job. I think most sensible people realize that Ms. Babbitt made a bad decision that day, but can also realize that her being immediately killed is grossly negligent at minimum.

Yes, he did his job, the task he is charged with is simply ugly.
The problem is he hasn't been charged with anything. Where the hell did you come up with the idea you can shoot UNARMED people in cold blood? If you did that as a homeowner, you would be charged with homicide... Even in a, "Stand Your Ground" state. And again, if this ass hat was "doing his job" so well, as you claim, why did he stop with her?

She was in a group of many, but he only discharged his weapon once...... Into her neck. Why? Was no one else in the group a "threat", just her? The one lone UNARMED female, out of ALL of those UNARMED protesters, and she's the one he decides to, "do his job on"? Seriously? It's unbelievable you can possibly be serious, trying to make such a completely stupid, ridiculous point.

In any other situation that scenario played itself out in law enforcement, the cop would have been charged, and convicted of murder. I'll give you Derek Chauvin as my proof..... And he never fired a single shot, or even drew his weapon for that matter.

I think it was stupid and she paid with her life.
We agree. And on a personal level I feel bad that she died. I certainly don’t cheer her death but I do think it is a cautionary tale for all women. Be careful over playing your “girl-card” because you might just get a lesson in what it is like to be a white male.

BUT, as far as I am concerned her being female is irrelevant. I was not there and I don’t know what the ROE was for that day. I will say that quite frankly it is shocking that she was allowed to that point. Certainly the security situation was abissmal from the get-go. I do feel there are some valid augments on what the hell led up to that point.

Having said that, she was breaching a barrcade in the capitol building in which they had smashed glass to get through. There was a mob hot on her heals. I can’t help but wonder if she was leading the pack BECAUSE she was female and thought she could get away with more.

I personally think Jan 6 was a clown show and a National embarrassment. I don’t see how it did anything good for our collective cause and in fact I believe it seriously damaged it. As I said before, even Trump-Jesus announced at the podium that they were criminals. When I look at these clowns I know one thing for sure, they certainly didn’t represent me that day.......

8D50A85E-6B24-447D-8DD4-8C1CD6EB40CA.jpeg

Reactions: Skunk
Women want to act like men, then everyone plays the women card when the reap the consequences. I am so tired of the “women shit unicorns and fart rainbows” BS, in this day and age. Especially when most them act like men without a dick, these days.

My Mom taught me at an early age, that if I stormed the Capital Building I’d likely be shot.

On the heals of this riot, even Trump-Jesus publicity called them criminals that would be hunted down.

Personally? I don’t storm into the Capital Building, then break and climb through barricades within that building with a raging mob right there with me....

I don’t get blind drunk and wander into the wrong house at 2AM....

I don’t beat up store owners and fight with cops trying to arrest me...

Etc, etc, etc........

Black, white, female what-the-fuck-ever.....The reason I don’t get shot is that I conduct myself as a civilized member of society.

So if a unarmed woman, who’s much smaller than me, tries to walk by me I can shoot her in the neck point blank and go have a steak dinner after?

Somehow I don’t think it works like that

Well, as stated by the POS Comey.... No reasonable prosecutor would try the case.
What else would you expect from a bunch of ivy league players

We agree. And on a personal level I feel bad that she died. I certainly don’t cheer her death but I do think it is a cautionary tale for all women. Be careful over playing your “girl-card” because you might just get a lesson in what it is like to be a white male.

BUT, as far as I am concerned her being female is irrelevant. I was not there and I don’t know what the ROE was for that day. I will say that quite frankly it is shocking that she was allowed to that point. Certainly the security situation was abissmal from the get-go. I do feel there are some valid augments on what the hell led up to that point.

Having said that, she was breaching a barrcade in the capitol building in which they had smashed glass to get through. There was a mob hot on her heals. I can’t help but wonder if she was leading the pack BECAUSE she was female and thought she could get away with more.

I personally think Jan 6 was a clown show and a National embarrassment. I don’t see how it did anything good for our collective cause and in fact I believe it seriously damaged it. As I said before, even Trump-Jesus announced at the podium that they were criminals. When I look at these clowns I know one thing for sure, they certainly didn’t represent me that day.......

View attachment 7722862

How dare the peasants protest their elected leaders lol

And look at all that violence in that photo!!!

View attachment 7722862
I would mostly agree with that but you are ignoring a huge angle to all of this. It's a known fact that groups of agitators were there to specifically give Trump supporters a bad wrap with media help. Combine that with whatever happened with the police and that's how a situation like that happens.

So seems to me, you have failure after failure of police, who are supposed to be trained proffesionals.....???? The cops don't get to have it both ways.... Ashley Babbit certainly didn't get to.

That said I'm on total agreement with your position on what we have allowed it to mean to "be a woman". This notion that women are the same as men is absolute hogwash, and it has harmed women and men alike. Many women seem to want to be a man when it suits them, and then play the girl card when things get rough. Men, specifically white men, are not afforded the kind of mischief that women are much of the time, because they are the weaker sex, but that certainly doesn't give them the "out" that they are then handled differently for the same actions. Of course, that doesn't excuse this big cop for shooting her point blank. She was in fact a female, and he could have easily manhandled her, IF he even had to do anything. Let's not forget the many other cops who were literally right beside her.

..... "Let's not forget the many other cops who were literally right beside her."
This is key right here. The FBI plants, Antifa communist agitators and the cops were all in on it. Not one of those other cops present was doing a thing to stop any of this, and many of them appeared to be purposefully allowing it to continue if not encouraging it.

........BUT, as far as I am concerned her being female is irrelevant..........

As much as it should be, it's not. What do you think the sentence would be, if a 250 pound belligerent drunk went Joe Palooka on a 5'5", 105 pound cop chick, and broke her jaw, and knocked her teeth out? As opposed to doing the same to a male of larger dimensions in the same situation?

The fact is society plays the "woman card" all the time. And they will continue to do so. We wandered into this territory when all of this "equality" crap started on unequal people. Men and women will NEVER be equal. This regardless of how much society wants to try and make them.

The fact is the physical standards were reduced for both police and firemen, when it was decided to bring women on board. They all knew from the get go they were unequal, or none of this alteration of standards would have been necessary in the first place. But the fact is they HAD TO. Or women wouldn't be able to qualify...... Except for perhaps the largest amazon's.

It's why we have gender separation in most professional and Olympic sports. They would never win a golf or tennis match if they had to play against equally rated men.... Or EVER medal in an Olympic sport if they went head to head against their male counterparts.

So the fact is, the reality of this situation shouldn't be any different. You can't be, "a little bit pregnant". And you can't enforce the same standards just some of the time. She was the weakest of that bunch BECAUSE of her gender. And that doesn't make what that trigger happy cop did, sit any better with people..... Nor should it.

Not a murder.

I like the BLM/Aunt Tiffa retards far better than this pathetic cunt. While the former anarchist/totalitarian morons have been indoctrinated/miseducated into believing in anarchocommunism, they do not understand what their position will be in a totalitarian regime. Every single one of them thinks they are going to be a commissar commanding the masses to do their bidding. None of them believe they'll be the people in the dirty jumpsuits being paid in bowls of rice and forced to work double shifts at the government factory or on the state owned farm. In short, their idiocy and ideology is born out of ignorance of the human condition and ignorance what living in a totalitarian dystopia is actually like in reality. To me that sort of ignorance and youth are a far more forgivable sin, than the kind of bootlicking serf that this piece of shit represents.

When the left talks about ruling people, and people who need to be ruled they are talking about half men like @seanh . Yes, it probably has a dick and testicles, and it may even be able to reproduce, but it isn't a man. A student of the Constitution and/or a Christian could be forgiven for thinking that people such as this are actually monarchists who pine to increase the current kleptocracy of the "political class" into nobles, because that is really the only class system that actually exists in America. You needn't look further than Vax and Mask mandates that apply to the ruled and not the rulers to see exactly who these people are. I'm just wondering if peasants like seanh notice the hypocrisy, or think it is an actual feature of their lords and ladies who rule over him?

Those who most want power and most want to rule over us are the motherfuckers who run for office. It is perhaps the fatal flaw in the Founder's system. Were I to do it over I would probably eliminate all democracy from our system and go with a qualified lottery for elections. You cannot have perpetual democracy when there are mutants like this motherfucker among us who will vote against liberty and for tyranny any chance they get. Random would be massively superior to this system wherein the most venial, grasping, and ruthless run for office, and they get voted in by halfmen who want to be abused. "Govern me harder Daddy!" - seanh

Serf, subject, bootlicking peasants like @seanh should be eliminated, deported, removed from a free nation. They are a poisonous cancer (albeit a small and insignificant one) on the body politic. This Republic should only be for free people. We should not allow those who want to be slaves and who believe in a two tiered system to enjoy the fruits of our efforts, because only they deserve to get what they most want. Those who seek chains and to be ruled by their superiors are not our brothers and countrymen. In truth they're not Americans or men. I have more in common with the racist communists in BLM and Antifa, than with a simpering, mewling peasant who thinks Nancy Pelosi, or whomever is ruling him should be able to kill whomever it likes whenever it likes.

Reactions: billt
The problem is he hasn't been charged with anything. Where the hell did you come up with the idea you can shoot UNARMED people in cold blood? If you did that as a homeowner, you would be charged with homicide... Even in a, "Stand Your Ground" state. And again, if this ass hat was "doing his job" so well, as you claim, why did he stop with her?

She was in a group of many, but he only discharged his weapon once...... Into her neck. Why? Was no one else in the group a "threat", just her? The one lone UNARMED female, out of ALL of those UNARMED protesters, and she's the one he decides to, "do his job on"? Seriously? It's unbelievable you can possibly be serious, trying to make such a completely stupid, ridiculous point.

In any other situation that scenario played itself out in law enforcement, the cop would have been charged, and convicted of murder. I'll give you Derek Chauvin as my proof..... And he never fired a single shot, or even drew his weapon for that matter.
She had a backpack with unknown contacts, You have no idea what was on her body at the time she crossed the DNC line... You're talking after the fact facts which have 0 application in this issue

She had a backpack with unknown contacts, You have no idea what was on her body at the time she crossed the DNC line... You're talking after the fact facts which have 0 application in this issue
She may have had a nuclear bomb in her backpack... You just never know... shoot first... ask questions later.

So now we're shooting anyone who is wearing a backpack. Jesus Christ, what's next Cargo Shorts? Hell, you never know what one could have in those pockets.

I'll ask again, for any poster in this thread.
Was the lady that was shot the only one wearing a backpack?

R
I don't think so. I can't remember but I would be very surprised is she was, given all of them were from out of town, it makes sense they'd be carrying some stuff with them