• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DC Protesters are Pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    Not for nothing… Being a protester has never really been my thing…

But I’m watching the local NBC affiliate talk about how one guy in DC took him 30 protesters and let him stay overnight at his house because they were scared of the police!

They got tear gassed… And they were scared… Oh my fucking god!!! What a bunch of pussies! What the hell do you think happens when you go to a protest and there are some violent people as well?

It’s like joining the military; you join the military you expect to go to war. You go to a protest you expect to get tear gassed...

The freaking news is talking like they’re a bunch of victims. It just pisses me off when people whine about the obvious....

You went to the protest, you got tear gassed...

Join the military, you had to kill somebody…

You were speeding, you got a ticket…

You went to a hooker, you got HIV...

It’s not friggin rocket science.

True, but still... I’ve gotta assume that if you’re joining a protest right now, you’ve gotta expect the worst. Its common sense! Isn’t it?

Most of these people are patsies.

Engaged to create an aura of "legitimacy" while the Marxist revolutionaries take advantage of their presence.

"Common sense" is probably our problem, it's otherwise known in academic circles as "groupthink" and it's quite dangerous. It's actually the mechanism driving much of the bullshit going on today. Nobody thinks for themselves.

If an idea is valid, common sense shouldn't be necessary as validation.

Dude is gonna wake up next week to an empty house.

Hey German, how many protesters you got staying at your house?

@TheGerman doesn't have any right now, but he's waiting with abated breath...nv gear, M-4, plate carrier and all.
    giphy (3).gif

I'm about to head to (actually through) Atlanta. My second Atlanta trip of '20 and two too many. Put two extra rifle mags in the truck this am.

The group think is a fact.

Note the signs "White Silence is Violence"

Choosing not to support and remaining neutral is now violence.

Approach someone on the street, at work, in their dorm rooms and give them the choice "Join or be Beat".....they will join.

Get them implicated in your operation they will become mindless supporters.

Everything they are about is counter to individual freedom.

They think they are against the police state.......wait until the police state they are working to replace our current LEO with.

Reactions: MarinePMI
    The group think is a fact.

Note the signs "White Silence is Violence"

Choosing not to support and remaining neutral is now violence.

Approach someone on the street, at work, in their dorm rooms and give them the choice "Join or be Beat".....they will join.

Get them implicated in your operation they will become mindless supporters.

Everything they are about is counter to individual freedom.

They think they are against the police state.......wait until the police state they are working to replace our current LEO with.
    Naaa don't think that's gonna work out so well.you better bring a bunch n some better be willing to die !!as the man says .I won't be wronged ,I won't be talked down to,I won't be laid hand upon.I do not do this to others nor will they to me.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Naaa don't think that's gonna work out so well.you better bring a bunch n some better be willing to die !!as the man says .I won't be wronged ,I won't be talked down to,I won't be laid hand upon.I do not do this to others nor will they to me.

Have you met our "Soy Boy" culture?

Everyone of these fools is brave so long as they can hide inside a crowd of hundreds and not be singled out. Get any of them alone and they cry like babies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.