• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DC shooting….

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
And another one. Must be a ghost sniper rifle.

They are full on “sniper style attack.”

Looks like shooter was Asian and hara kiri’d himself.

I am sure the glowies will be all over us on this one….

Police Seek Raymond Spencer as ‘Person of Interest’ in D.C. Shooting
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...pencer-as-person-of-interest-in-d-c-shooting/

Must be Biden has some gun control proposed. The Manchurian Candidates are popping up everywhere.

Sirhr

You'll be seeing an increase of this come Nov. I'm sure.

Audio of shooting:

Second to last paragraph of the article;

Mike Bloomberg-affiliated Everytown for Gun Safety notes that DC “has some of the strongest gun laws in the country and leads the nation with a strong background check law.”

No shit. They should lead the story with that tidbit followed up with “and yet criminals gonna criminal so arm yourself and be aware of your surroundings.”

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
You'll be seeing an increase of this come Nov. I'm sure.

Audio of shooting:

Best comment on that link:

978F473F-4BDB-4F20-B7D9-92EC4EB50735.jpeg

Strict gun laws and twenty different police agencies in the city....... More gun laws are definitely going to fix the mental health problems.
Makes sense if your agenda is to disarm the populace.

no ghost guns apparently, so they're keying on the 'sniper tripod.'

Strict gun laws and twenty different police agencies in the city....... More gun laws are definitely going to fix the mental health problems.
Makes sense if your agenda is to disarm the populace.
The silence is worrying them. They know the founders would have already gone hot.

Reactions: mtrmn and AMGtuned
It's always fun watching boomers trying to figure out 4Chan. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
There's video of it, through his optic, shot up a college prep school skywalk 50yds from his apartment with kids walking across.

Took pot shots at a construction dude or crossing guard down below as well.

He wins the six feet under award. Odd part is the online sleuths are saying the video is from an ATN scope, and it's not in the photos of the room with his three ARs, half dozen hicap and drum mags, bogpod, all in DC...

Guess he missed the gun laws 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 7855292

Waiting to hear how the media tried to blame this on "white supremacists"
Wow, the ATF must have looked a long time before deciding to pay this guy.
He could be asian, could be hispanic, could be native american (indian doesn't sound right since there is an actual india), pacific islander, north african....you name it, he could be from most anywhere.

I guess they are having trouble finding white guys to do the shooting for them.....for pay.

Wow, the ATF must have looked a long time before deciding to pay this guy.
He could be asian, could be hispanic, could be native american (indian doesn't sound right since there is an actual india), pacific islander, north african....you name it, he could be from most anywhere.

I guess they are having trouble finding white guys to do the shooting for them.....for pay.
I'm pretty white what do they usually pay ?
I have a Spencer Rifle and I can still knock the eye out of a bird flying too.

Last edited:
Get ready for a dozen new mass shootings, the 3 letter guys are going to be paying more people to shoot innocents to back up all those new anti-gun bills.

Is that lip liner he has on.......hopefully a tranny and we won't hear another peep from msm....

And another one. Must be a ghost sniper rifle.

They are full on “sniper style attack.”

Looks like shooter was Asian and hara kiri’d himself.

I am sure the glowies will be all over us on this one….

Police Seek Raymond Spencer as ‘Person of Interest’ in D.C. Shooting
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...pencer-as-person-of-interest-in-d-c-shooting/

Must be Biden has some gun control proposed. The Manchurian Candidates are popping up everywhere.

Sirhr

Seppuku.