• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DD mk18 pistol vs q honeybadger pistol vs sr30

rwatson708

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
Pittsburgh
Was looking to pick up another braced pistol before prices and politics get to crazy and was all set on the mk 18 from daniels defense but have just discovered that Q makes a semi auto pistol itself the honey badger. Does anyone have any real input firsthand or even from research. I know one is 556 and one is 300bo but i already have both calibers so non factor. The q is lighter and shorter which I like but i was really looking toward the hard use reputation of the mk18.

Thanks

Also slightly interested in the kac sr30 in 9.5. Dont like proprietary parts of the price but it would be nice to have one kac.

My local shop had a Honey Badger SBR in 300 a couple of weeks ago. Interesting, seemed well made, but in the end I did not want the wait. Bought a Sig Rattler pistol instead. Lots of fun :p

FWIW

I have a friend with a .300 BO Q Honeybadger (full kit with suppressor and long hand guard), it's in jail for now but he went in and fondled it and was absolutely impressed with the weight and ergonomics.

Another option for you.... I got BCM 300blk 9inch upper and it runs like a dream with a Q trash panda .. I actually have it on my post sample lower right now..