• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DD Ross Parts

Re: DD Ross Parts

If you call DDROSS and ask to buy his parts he will try to pursuade you that you let him build you a rifle.BE ADIVSED,DO NOT GO THAT ROUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badger Ord "chandler" recoil lug is fairly close to the DD ross lug.

+100

Do not use Dan's shit.....fuck him......other equal quality shit out there.....ask me and 81sfo how we know!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+100

Do not use Dan's shit.....fuck him......other equal quality shit out there.....ask me and 81sfo how we know!!!!! </div></div>
For those that have been screwed by Ross, post the past link of your experiences so the OP can see what he might be getting into.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1013459&page=1

Here ya go
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cozmacozmy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+100

Do not use Dan's shit.....fuck him......other equal quality shit out there.....ask me and 81sfo how we know!!!!! </div></div>
For those that have been screwed by Ross, post the past link of your experiences so the OP can see what he might be getting into.</div></div>
Do you have 2 hours of free time to read my experience with DD Ross Co?

Without having to read the above fellows threads, just take their word for it. Beyond fucked up...

I've read them all, and am shocked that Ross is still in business. If I did that to my customers I wouldn't be for long.

To everybody that wrote on the thread that I started. Advice is taken. I will call GA Precision next week. I wasn't going to send anything to DD Ross for him to build though, I was just looking for a recoil lug for my Schneider barrel. Thanks.

Yeah...sorry to be so harsh but if you find a product that you like there are bound to be a few copies or near copies...