• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DEA Hiring Liars And Pedophiles

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Legacy hires? Admitted pedophile? Liars? All of the above? Not a problem. According to the article they only require you to take a lie detector test. You don't have to pass it. Kinda makes you wonder about the rest of the alphabet. <<<---- No, No it doesn't.
    Fucking Unbelievable!!!

Well this guy is looking for a job; actually another job he’s only been fired from 6 departments for misconduct in ONE fucking state . He will fit in fine with the federal federation of Hero’s !!!

As to the OP I know it might seem shocking but they’ve always covered for pedos and have no compunction whatsoever about murdering/ buring kids so we should not let ourselves be surprised.
    The farm team in small towns and big cities all get hard and high five over bearing up or killing old ladies - the big leagues would require more extreme measures for the same high.

And. Nine State and local cops hired on to the Task Force have been identified and they are trying to get them their old job back. The ones hired before the policy change get to stay in the DEA.
    You can't make this shit up.

Nope, no one is surprised. The NAZI party, a predecessor to American Democrats was led by and filled with homosexuals, pedophiles, drug addicts, sadists, racists, thieves, rapists and murderers.

They are simply following the old playbook. People who lack self control, morals and compunction are great at rounding up masses for execution and other tasks required to make the party great.

Last edited:
    Why is anybody surprised??
    I'm not.

You do know about the Lahaina Police chief, right ?
    John Pelletier
    Seems he worked in Las Vegas when the shooting shit went down there on the strip.

Are YOU surprised ?

He was the one that gave out orders that no one could drive away from the fires, all roads in and out were blockaded by his police dept.

I wonder what this evil fuck charges whoever it is that pays him ?
    I'd say there needs to be an investigation into his finances.....as if that would ever happen.

Are YOU surprised ?

I'm not.

John Pelletier
    Seems he worked in Las Vegas when the shooting shit went down there on the strip.

Are YOU surprised ?

He was the one that gave out orders that no one could drive away from the fires, all roads in and out were blockaded by his police dept.

I'd say there needs to be an investigation into his finances.....as if that would ever happen.

Are YOU surprised ?
    No sir I am not surprised. But now that feds are completely out of the closet as pedo protectors and organizers and mayhaps dabblers themselves and it’s well documented that state and local are now just roided up sex pervert thugs I wonder whom the boomers will worship now or will they stay on the blue line all the way until it loads them on a train?

Reactions: wade2big
    I'm not.

John Pelletier

Are YOU surprised ?

Are YOU surprised ?
    But it was not the chief blocking the roads. It was his minions. The very same people that live there. Neighbors, people sitting next to you in church, their kids go to the same school as your kids..... Well, except they wear a gun and a badge and believe that they are special.
    Fleeing from a full on fire and I am not stopping for a road block on the out

But it was not the chief blocking the roads. It was his minions. The very same people that live there. Neighbors, people sitting next to you in church, their kids go to the same school as your kids..... Well, except they wear a gun and a badge and believe that they are special.
    Fleeing from a full on fire and I am not stopping for a road block on the out
    So it was kinda the opposite of a Uvalde Hustle- it was like more a Ol’ # 3 trap them in a box cannon and let them burn alive because pension and such?