• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Dead Air Keymo vs Area 419

Tyjack7227

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone have any experience with both the dead air keymo and area 419 system? I’ve got a DA Nomad in jail and just trying to get everything together. Already run one 419 hellfire, so I would only need to get the can adapter and 2 more rifle attachments. Or if I go with keymo I have to get the whole setup for 3 rifles. Curious which would be best route as I don’t care to spend the $ to get that thing mounted reliably

I've never run Keymo, but I went with Area419 because it works across a larger variety of cans and the list continues to grow. I can use the same mount with my 338 Ultra as I can with my Ultra 7 and the Nomad I plan to get.

Reactions: Tyjack7227
419 have pretty consistent POI shift? Stay tight? I’m new to the suppressor game

Both are excellent mounting systems and both have demonstrated very consistent lockup in terms of repeatable POI shift. If you have the 419 system and are happy with it, go 419. Since the Nomad does not ship with a brake or KeyMo you don't really waste any attachments. Several shooters locally have either the 419 or Dead Air systems and I have the Dead Air. I had the same idea as you, everything on 1 mount. Since I'm already invested in Dead Air and have a Sandman K I'm going DA.