• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dead Air Mask 22 / TBac 22 Accuracy?

demolitionman

Send’r Bud
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2013
Midwest
Hey guys. Gonna finally pull the trigger on a suppressor for my 22lr’s. Between these two is one more “inherently” accurate than the other? Do any of you own both of these? Would anyone feel inclined to Steer me one way or the other between the two? Thanks!!! Use will be on bolt gun 22 lr subs.

Either will be fine. My Takedown .22 actually might have improved accuracy on my Vudoo.

I have shot both and would get whatever you can get cheaper. I picked my TBAC up on a sale so that made my decision easy. If the mask was much cheaper I would have went with it.

Reactions: demolitionman
I think either will work great. I personally got the TBAC though since I'm a fanboy.

I have 10,000 + rounds through my Dead Air Mask and it is MONEY. I can run it on my steel challenge guns and do mag dumps then switch to my bolt gun and shoot 1/2” groups at 50 yards no problem