• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Dead Air Suppressors Used and New

Thereaper1313

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
Flash hider mounts are already sold on all cans, so you'll have to purchase those separately.

New Thunder Beast Arms Dominus SR. Fde pending

New Dead Air Sandman S-Mil. Fde $700

Added items:. Both used less than 200rds
Dead Air Wolfman 9mm suppressor. Direct thread $650

Dead Air Sandman S in black. Pending
On form 4, but willing to pay to transfer to your SOT in your state

Attachments

• 20221129_105006_HDR.jpg
    20221129_105006_HDR.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Just heading off some questions. I will be paying my own tax stamp to transfer to to your SOT.
I'll be transferring via form 4, it was on form 3 before my SOT expired.

Isn't that a double form 4 process then? If so, I believe the form 4's also have to be filed via paper (I haven't figured out how to submit a Form 4 to a dealer via eForms and was told by ATF it had to go paper). My recent paper Form 4's are taking around 13 months currently as well. However if you can figure out how to do it via eForms that would save significant time at this point....

Isn't that a double form 4 process then? If so, I believe the form 4's also have to be filed via paper (I haven't figured out how to submit a Form 4 to a dealer via eForms and was told by ATF it had to go paper). My recent paper Form 4's are taking around 13 months currently as well. However if you can figure out how to do it via eForms that would save significant time at this point....
Form 4 from individual to SOT is paper, and running 3-5 months.

Form 4 from individual to SOT is paper, and running 3-5 months.
You may be right. My eforms is still under my ffl even though it is expired. I emailed the eforms staff to see if it can be submitted from an individual to dealer. I don't know why it could not be as no fingerprint cards or photos need to be submitted.
As far as time frame, atf backlog is like predicting the weather. I've heard of some form 4s individual to sot taking only 4 weeks, others up to 5mnths. Really should not be longer than a few weeks as a form 4 to a dealer is no different than a form 3 dealer to dealer.

You may be right. My eforms is still under my ffl even though it is expired. I emailed the eforms staff to see if it can be submitted from an individual to dealer. I don't know why it could not be as no fingerprint cards or photos need to be submitted.
For individuals the issue is the FFL ID field on the Form 4 is pre-populated, non-editable, and required.

I think unless someone doesn't mind waiting a few months to save $300-500 I probably won't get these sold. Still up forsale though.

Back up forsale. Please look at the first post for information and prices

Bump.
Note Wolfman doesn't come with keymo in picture. It comes with direct thread like from factory.

Make an offer