• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Deadliest Warrior Yakuza vs. Mafia Full episode

Re: Deadliest Warrior Yakuza vs. Mafia Full episode

when the heck did we start calling street thugs "warriors?"

A friend of mine works on that series. He said it is nothing like what they pitched to Spike and that they are running out of ideas fast. Yakuza vs Mafia would pretty much back up his story. One of the original ideas was SS vs USMC during WWII.

Can you get your friend to have them REDO the knight vs. Pirate one and actually inform them that a few lead balls BARELY penetrating some steel armor is NOT going to be enough to get to vital organs...

Basically the pirate had some gay worthless bomb and weak ass flint-lock and because it made a boom and flash, the computer geek creamed his pants and gave the win to the pirate.

EDIT TO ADD:

Then they show the Pirate taking multiple hits from a FLAIL and not missing a beat, but the pirate's Flash-bang grenade (Basically all it was) and 3 pellets that penetrated his steel armor (Forget the chain mail underneath and clothing which would have stopped the shot cold) are enough to make the knight extremely weak and clumsy. The Pirate gets battered with a flail, shot with a crossbow in the leg but shows no signs of wounding.

It was such BS. Basically you could put on that show "Chinese Fireworks Factory Worker" vs. "Attila the Hun" and since the fireworks go zip bang pop + sparkley lights, the massive orgasm the Computer guy has will make the fireworks factory worker win.

Think we should pitch a new show: Deadliest Workers

Bank VP vs. Waffle House Manager
Catholic Priest vs. Primitive Baptist Preacher
IKEA saleperson vs. BestBuy CSR
Insurance Broker vs. Real Estate Broker
Postal Workers vs. Census Takers, that one is for Greg Langelius

Make the rules like a street drag race, run what you brung.

The show is a good idea but executed poorly. I saw another show idea that was shit canned. Soviet Speznas vs US Special Forces. They had lots of good ideas but nothing. I want to pitch a show where ring girls fight each other.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fighthard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think we should pitch a new show: Deadliest Workers

Make the rules like a street drag race, run what you brung

I like it!

call the network!!
</div></div>

I'm watching Special Forces vs. Speznaz right now, what douchebag directs and scripts this show anyway? I saw the Mafia vs. Yakuza earlier, they showed a Luger and called it a Walther P-38. WTF? I laughed my ass of during the Thompson vs. Sten segment. JEEZ!
grin.gif

I have all my money on the postal workers. They have some serious trigger time.
Pretty dumb show in my opinion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fighthard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think we should pitch a new show: Deadliest Workers

Make the rules like a street drag race, run what you brung.
</div></div>